Lane Kiffin rumors

You are screwed until you get rid of McCaskey as well
If the new GM is as empowered as they’re saying (and is a competent pick), I’m not worried. Kreutz silliness aside he’s pretty hands-off.

He’s already handcuffed in recruiting due to this kind of thing …. So F him if he stays and F him if he goes

Kiffin > Jags...

The perfect replacement for Meyer.

You heard it here first.. 🤣

NFL would be ideal for Lane. Ideally a place like Miami, Tampa or LA market he would jump at. I don't see him jumping into cold weather places like going back to MN or NE. He is better suited long term as an NFL HC and worst case he becomes a recycled OC every few years. The college game does not have any incentive for him now that the NIL is in place.

NFL would be ideal for Lane. Ideally a place like Miami, Tampa or LA market he would jump at. I don't see him jumping into cold weather places like going back to MN or NE. He is better suited long term as an NFL HC and worst case he becomes a recycled OC every few years. The college game does not have any incentive for him now that the NIL is in place.
What? Why doesnt college have any incentive for him because of NIL?

I think with young Kiffin you are right, but older Kiffin seems to have realised it's better to be the big fish in a small pond rather than mess around in the big pond.

Reactions: Majors
What? Why doesnt college have any incentive for him because of NIL?

I think with young Kiffin you are right, but older Kiffin seems to have realised it's better to be the big fish in a small pond rather than mess around in the big pond.
He won't win. His model of recruiting can only go so far in a state with limited talent based on numbers. Those better players in the 2022 class went to UGA, Bama, Miami and Miss State before he got his first in-state kid. He'll land a few out of state kids, transfers to help but he'll be up against the traditional schools. NIL money will be hard to compete with at Ole Miss when those other programs come calling with deeper connections.

If a NFL team takes a chance on him, I believe he would be gone.

VN Store

Back