Lane Kiffin rumors

man... miami and Lane are running around on burner phones behind peoples backs. The melt down in minnisotta will be funny tho.

If Kiffin even entertains the Vikings job, which I don’t think he will, then he’s not nearly as smart as I thought he was . An aging defense, an average QB, and a team with very little cap flexibility to help the roster. The Vikings are about to enter full rebuild mode.

Last edited:
If Kiffin even entertains the Vikings job, which I don’t rbi k he will, then he’s not nearly as smart as I thought he was . An aging defense, an average QB, and a team with very little cap flexibility to help the roster. The Vikings are about to enter full rebuild mode.
I don't think he cares because I think he really wants out of Oxford. Maybe I'm reading too much into his underwhelming recruiting class, but I think as the season went on he knew that was Ole Miss's ceiling, Corral was leaving, thought he'd get overtures from other programs, and mailed it in on the trail.

Reactions: NEO
Kiffin is pulling a kiffin. VOLS are just experienced enough to see it. Brian Flores is a grade A coach, and this was the biggest mistake I've seen an nfl owner make in a minute. Kiffin is ALWAYS playing around behind your back. ALWAYS.

Reactions: 99grad
Kiffin is pulling a kiffin. VOLS are just experienced enough to see it. Brian Flores is a grade A coach, and this was the biggest mistake I've seen an nfl owner make in a minute. Kiffin is ALWAYS playing around behind your back. ALWAYS.
There’s no evidence that Flores is a “grade A” coach. He’s done okay but nothing to write home about.

what ever. I have watched that team over the last couple of years. That D is stout. He is as a good a schemer and game planner as any I've seen. I would take him over a snow job like kiffin all day and twice on sunday. He's one of the better ones out there. Believe what ever you want. I would take flores in Cleveland.

what ever. I have watched that team over the last couple of years. That D is stout. He is as a good a schemer and game planner as any I've seen. I would take him over a snow job like kiffin all day and twice on sunday. He's one of the better ones out there. Believe what ever you want. I would take flores in Cleveland.
First who said anything about Kiffin? Second, yes the defense is good, but the offense is not. Had he been retained he was set to hire his fourth offensive coordinator in four years. You can say that their offensive line is mediocre and Tua can’t stay healthy, but when you’re burning through OC’s like that, the Head Coach has to take a large part of the blame.

Glad I no longer have wee little Lane, Dooley, Butch, or Cornbread in my life.

I blame it all on Krispy Kreme for adding the extra layer of glaze in 2003 that reduced us into a sugar coma,

Has Ole Miss offered him any money or extension?

If not much respect to them for not buckling
Yes, he signed a 4-year $29 million dollar deal in December. It’s only four years because Mississippi state law doesn’t allow public employees to have contracts longer than four years.

VN Store

Back