Lane Kiffin rumors

here ya go boston bammer. From your own home boy.

I don’t even know what point you’re trying to make. I never said that he should be or deserved to be fired. I simply responded to you calling Flores a “grade A coach” when there’s no evidence to support that.

If Kiffin even entertains the Vikings job, which I don’t think he will, then he’s not nearly as smart as I thought he was . An aging defense, an average QB, and a team with very little cap flexibility to help the roster. The Vikings are about to enter full rebuild mode.
He would jump at it in a heartbeat if offered.

I don't understand why Ross fired Flores instead of Chris Grier. Supposedly Flores and Grier did not see eye to eye quite often, including the drafting of Tua a couple of years ago. Seems like Grier should have been let go and keep Flores. On the other hand, Flores seems to have a problem keeping coordinators.

I don't understand why Ross fired Flores instead of Chris Grier. Supposedly Flores and Grier did not see eye to eye quite often, including the drafting of Tua a couple of years ago. Seems like Grier should have been let go and keep Flores. On the other hand, Flores seems to have a problem keeping coordinators.
Keeping and hiring ones. 4 OC and 4 OL coaches in 3 years

If Kiffin even entertains the Vikings job, which I don’t think he will, then he’s not nearly as smart as I thought he was . An aging defense, an average QB, and a team with very little cap flexibility to help the roster. The Vikings are about to enter full rebuild mode.
Lots of coaches go to NFL franchises knowing chance of success are slim and none. But that buyout life is something else. And you can almost always come back to college and fall upward.

Why does Kiffin need buyout money? Hasn't had that loser been making multiple millions per year for the past 10+ years now? What would be funny is if this rumor turns out to be the same horse **** as every other Kiffin job hopping rumor this year. I think the truth is nobody wants him besides Ole Miss and he better make the most of that.

Ross, a Michigan alumn and someone who has given a ton of money to the university and athletic department, said today that he didn’t want to be the owner who took Harbaugh away from Michigan.
Just like Danny White didn’t want to take Josh Heupel from UCF? If he feels he is the best candidate for the job then I’m sure he would double or triple his donations in exchange for Harbaugh.

VN Store

Back