Lady Vols vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish Game Thread

Holly has done a remarkable job of teaching fundamentals.

The infamous fouls to field goals ratio for this game is 85.2%.

Thank you, Coach Warlick.

Reactions: T.J.
Good point. They looked like us the first quarter brickin the bunnies. I was beginning to think the rims were cursed. Oil Slick Andy said it at halftime, LVs played the best they've played in a month, ND played the worst they've played in a while.

Then the second half happened . . .

They basically sit back and dared us to shoot the second half. We have no shooters and they exposed us.

Only the really terrible teams don't make NCAA tournament in women's basketball. This is a bunch of All-Americans.

First ever 4-game losing streak at home and first recorded 6 game losing streak.

We all expected them to lose tonight, but how do you like their changes at home against LSU?

Watched the game seemed like holly spent more coaching the coaches than she did her players. Every time i saw her shehad herback to the court and was talking to dean and co.

How do you have no adjustment system whatsoever in a major program like Tennessee? Holly has none, so when the other team comes out with different plays, better intensity, the Lady Vols become completely unglued! It's a tragedy how unprepared these women are when the other team changes things up! Amazing.

Reactions: T.J. and Momto2
Only the really terrible teams don't make NCAA tournament in women's basketball. This is a bunch of All-Americans.

This is one thing I simply cannot get past. The number of programs which are truly "competitive" in this sport are very small, enough you only need two hands to even count them. And there's clear separation when it comes to the best. Being the best is attainable if anyone wants to invest; one wonders why Tennessee doesn't want to.

wow standards really lowered huh?

For THIS game, yes. Many people expected an embarrassing 50-point slaughter, but they kept it close for three quarters and lost by 15 instead. I am just thankful that there is something positive the players can take from it.

So sue me! lol

Reactions: travis929
First ever 4-game losing streak at home and first recorded 6 game losing streak.

We all expected them to lose tonight, but how do you like their changes at home against LSU?
With Holly at the helm, every game is a question mark. There are a lot of things missing on this team between the ears, starting with the head coach. It is a certified dumpster fire.

Reactions: BreatheUT and T.J.

There chances are probably about like tonight, another L. Don't think the whole team trusts Holly. Think of Butch & Dooley's last seasons.

This is one thing I simply cannot get past. The number of programs which are truly "competitive" in this sport are very small, enough you only need two hands to even count them. And there's clear separation when it comes to the best. Being the best is attainable if anyone wants to invest; one wonders why Tennessee doesn't want to.
Because we still owe Butch 11.5 million.

Reactions: TNfan#2
For THIS game, yes. Many people expected an embarrassing 50-point slaughter, but they kept it close for three quarters and lost by 15 instead. I am just thankful that there is something positive the players can take from it.

So sue me! lol

I expected a 20 point loss. So I guess we won by 5.

Fulmer needs to realize if this team is going to salvage a decent seed come tourney time he needs to make a HC change now!! Players are gonna throw the towel the more losses keep piling up....she needs to resign tomorrow!!! Holly please for your sake and UT do the right thing and walk away now

VN Store

Back