Lady Vols vs. Georgia Game Thread

If Phil doesn't do something about this, he needs to be gone as well. Pat's proud legacy is sinking beneath the waves.
Phil is doing great with all other sports. He doesn't need to go. He will wait and see if she makes the tournament, but I'm finding it pretty bad that we've only won one SEC game so far.

Phil better watch out. He’s one of our ‘good ole boys’ but if he pisses us off too much, vol fans have been known to burn the whole mother***** to the ground.

We got one turnover for not getting the ball in in five seconds Green had no one to throw the ball to they all ran under the basket. We got a turnover because we couldn't catch a pass and then kicked it out of bounds. We gave them numerous opportunities because we couldn't catch a pass or a rebound off the boards. We missed 9 free throws and we went 2 for 16 shooting in a quarter. That is how you beat yourself and is exactly what we did for the third game in a row.

Bye bye holly. I look for her to rehand in her stepping down announcement in a month or so. I dont think she will make Coach Fulmer fire her.

VN Store

Back