Rickster

VFL
GAMEDAY TIMES & BROADCAST INFO

TENNESSEE

Roster Schedule Game Notes (PDF) Media Guide

GEORGIA

Roster Schedule Game Notes (PDF)

THE LAST TIME WE MET
  • No. 11/11 Tennessee improved to 21-4 overall and 9-3 in SEC play, defeating No. 18/18 UGA (21-4, 9-3 SEC) 62-46 in Thompson-Boling Arena on Feb. 11, 2018.
  • Redshirt-senior Mercedes Russell recorded 13 points and a game-high 15 rebounds, collecting her 1,000th career rebound and becoming just the sixth Lady Vol to reach that mark.
  • Senior forward Jaime Nared contributed 15 points for the Lady Vols, while Meme Jackson and Rennia Davis added 11 apiece.
  • Taja Cole and Mackenzie Engram scored 12 each to lead the Lady Bulldogs.
LAST TIME THEY PLAYED IN ATHENS
  • Despite a season-high 34 points from Diamond DeShields, #RV/25 Tennessee fell short in double overtime against Georgia, 81-78, at Stegeman Coliseum.
  • Redshirt junior Mercedes Russell posted a double-double with 24 points and a career-high 17 rebounds
  • Caliya Robinson led the Lady Bulldogs (12-11, 4-6 SEC) with 28 points on 13-of-17 shooting from the field. Mackenzie Engram finished with 18 points and 13 rebounds.

GLV'S

Last edited:
The venue is not Thompson-Boling Arena unless they plan to take it with them to Athens.

If Lady Vols stumble tomorrow will Fulmer be forced to pull the plug on Holly?

Mens are my main focus now that coach Barnes has brought them to the top stop light. Lady Vols will loose to Georgia, & will loose it all. Great job to Holly and the rest..They're young pls allow them to mature.

Mens are my main focus now that coach Barnes has brought them to the top stop light. Lady Vols will loose to Georgia, & will loose it all. Great job to Holly and the rest..They're young pls allow them to mature.

What about the last three to four years? Just no development, tired of all the excuses. Enjoy you milk and cookies. Buttercup

Reactions: T.J. and mcannon1
Watching the Lady Vols basketball team is always an adventure. Who is gonna show up what will the intensity be like. Will we attempt to play with confidence and intelligence or the same way we've played in the last two games. I know shooting has been terrible 35 percent and 39 percent. We want have a chance to win today if we can't get that percentage up. We'll have to make free throws and at least play even in the turnover battle. Georgia one terrific three point shooter Connally must not be able to shoot the three at will like Morris was allowed to do. They have a terrific post player as well gonna be a tough one on the road.

tenor.gif

Reactions: mcannon1

yeah like the Dook men's team freshmen haven't matured either...

This isn't going to be an easy game. Georgia has speed and we have trouble against speed. Will be interesting to see if the shooting slumps continue or if they are over.

If Lady Vols stumble tomorrow will Fulmer be forced to pull the plug on Holly?

No...lol

Holly could have a LOSING season, ie more losses than wins, and she’s still have another year AT LEAST.

It’s sad, but I’m right.

Blue Font???? Holly ain’t done a good job.

Go VOLS!!!!!

Were at least trying to control their excellent three point shooter thus far. Davis can't catch or pass the ball two parts of the game she needs to work on.

VN Store

Back