Lady Vols vs. Belmont Game Thread

Very well played half for our girls. If your gonna play fast that is how you have to score because there are a lot of possessions in a game like this.

Reactions: travis929
The way Massengill has played the last two games she should be starting. She has really come on in her play.

Reactions: Rickster
KK is aggressive on offense, but has been beaten down the court on defense, in transition. Man to man defense, getting better. Need to improve on rotation/help defense.

We played the three point line really well. They did score on a few drives because of how tight we were playing them on the three point line but that was a very good strategy plus us making 9 threes was even better strategy.

I think Massengill and Burrell are putting in some quality minutes on offense. Collins is also doing well. Green really looks for her shot...maybe a bit too aggressively but she has hit some big shots this year so who am I to say? I think any of them could start and do really well as Green is showing. I would find a spot for Burrell on the high post where she could nail shots from the key and rebound out front but that's just me.

Reactions: Orange_Mamba
Need to get more from our post. (Green and KK) Davis playing well. We will need it during SEC play. Let's get it rolling before Conference play.

Reactions: Nickid1975
I think Massengill and Burrell are putting in some quality minutes on offense. Collins is also doing well. Green really looks for her shot...maybe a bit too aggressively but she has hit some big shots this year so who am I to say? I think any of them could start and do really well as Green is showing. I would find a spot for Burrell on the high post where she could nail shots from the key and rebound out front but that's just me.
Or put her in a high low situation with London.

Reactions: Rickster

VN Store

Back