Lady Vols vs. Belmont Game Thread

gfan

KK is aggressive on offense, but has been beaten down the court on defense, in transition. Man to man defense, getting better. Need to improve on rotation/help defense.

Volfan2012

We played the three point line really well. They did score on a few drives because of how tight we were playing them on the three point line but that was a very good strategy plus us making 9 threes was even better strategy.

Rickster

I think Massengill and Burrell are putting in some quality minutes on offense. Collins is also doing well. Green really looks for her shot...maybe a bit too aggressively but she has hit some big shots this year so who am I to say? I think any of them could start and do really well as Green is showing. I would find a spot for Burrell on the high post where she could nail shots from the key and rebound out front but that's just me.

Orange_Mamba

I think Massengill and Burrell are putting in some quality minutes on offense. Collins is also doing well. Green really looks for her shot...maybe a bit too aggressively but she has hit some big shots this year so who am I to say? I think any of them could start and do really well as Green is showing. I would find a spot for Burrell on the high post where she could nail shots from the key and rebound out front but that's just me.
Or put her in a high low situation with London.

VN Store

Sponsors