Lady Vols Turnovers - Nationally

I still see too much Holly "good cop" in Kellie, I would like to see her light up a player occasionally like Pat had to...

You need to watch the sidelines more then.

She lit Horston up at Vandy for making a pass that she shouldn’t have then sat her, talked to her, and put her back in the game later.

The best part was Rennia Davis lit both Harris and McCoy up for making some questionable decisions and to their credits neither hung their heads and kept on playing.

Kellie May have some good cop in her but the players have stated that she gets after them and lets them know!

In the last game Kellie lit into them at the LSU shoot around to get their attention. She said this in a press conference and the players confirmed that “yes she got our attention”

Last edited:
The best part was Rennia Davis lit both Harris and McCoy up for making some questionable decisions and to their credits neither hung their heads and kept on playing.

I did see that, and I'm glad to see Davis stepping up to become a team leader. As for Kellie, I think you and I have very different definitions of lighting a player up. If Horston can't stop her absurd turnovers, it might be time for Kellie to go full "Marciniak" (a la Pat) soon...

I think we have way too many ladies who dominate at weak level of competition simply due to superior size and talent. We lack finesse, dribbling, passing skills though. It amazes me how inept we are handling the ball.

Kellie is soft for sure.

If she were a "real" tough coach, she would hook all of her players up with electro shock devices and deliver a few hundred volts after every TO (and heck missed shots, FTs, block outs, any mistake really). We might give up some transition points while LVs are the lying on the floor writhing in agony but "BY GAWD" they will get the message. None of this molly coddling players around here.

If that does not work, it is time for "the rack"

The Rack.jpg092bd4d9-a6cd-4b19-9e57-315722043aceLarger.jpg

Check out the stats on medieval women's basketballs games - you won't see anything about Turnovers!!

Kellie is soft for sure.

If she were a "real" tough coach, she would hook all of her players up with electro shock devices and deliver a few hundred volts after every TO (and heck missed shots, FTs, block outs, any mistake really). We might give up some transition points while LVs are the lying on the floor writhing in agony but "BY GAWD" they will get the message. None of this molly coddling players around here.

View attachment 258175

Check out the stats on medieval women's basketballs games - you won't see anything about Turnovers!!
I'd prefer a collar on some of the posters on this forum. Heck, I would agree to give you possession of the remote control.

Kellie is soft for sure.

View attachment 258175

You must have gotten racked in you lifetime mtv

Reactions: Prophet1 and Remy
Kellie is soft for sure.

View attachment 258175

Yeah, but that's because the home team would flog the stats keeper if he wrote them down.......

Reactions: creekdipper

VN Store

Back