Lady Vols Softball

Anyone know why Ashley Morgan has not been playing? This is 3 games in a row she has not played and I would say she's been one of our better hits so far this season.

pitiful start and look dead again. Morgan much be injured or maybe covid related someway! Wonder if anyone there can see if she is in the stands?

Ayala struck out on a pitch over her head and outside. Seggern and Shipman made outs on balls out of the strike zone as well.

Reactions: Border Vol
Long time lurker, anyone have a lead on how I can get a hold of some tickets to the 24 March Kennesaw St game? Get my daughters for their spring break this year and my oldest (11) is heavy into softball, so I’m trying to get her to a game. Looked at the ticket site and UT site but they seem to be gone. Any help is much appreciated. Go Vols.

Knock on wood this is the best location and command I seen out of Bailey. She is making some really excellent pitches today.

Reactions: Border Vol
She's the #2 right now by a pretty wide margin. Bender has been injured since the fall, hoping to have her ready for game action soon. Turner just isn't what she was projected to be yet. Saw someone posted abut her coming back from an injury, I guess that's possible, but I haven't heard anything about that. I think being leaned on as the ace last year got in her head a bit. Hope she pulls it together.

I'd love to know why Morgan wasn't in there. Webber is fine, but she's not Morgan, offensively or defensively.
Why does it seem when we have a top notch lefty coming in like Gabby and Callie they are so wild and mostly high do you think? Seems these tall ladies do well at other places but not with us. That exception is the great Monica!

VN Store

Back