Lady Vols - LSU Game

They took A&M til the end with one of their McD all americans and best players on the bench. Now A&M didn’t have two of theirs either who come off the bench.

They will be a tourney team pending injuries and pending there will be a tourney.

and if that win wasn’t legit Indiana was...
We lost Two-three players that would have been starters on this team,yet Kellie finds a way to win!!!.
Actually, no.

Not sure why you went to such a ridiculous analogy.

I've been watching sports for a long time and match ups are a big reason for teams winning or losing.

And I'm not sure what you all are finding this so insulting. It certainly is not meant that way.
Kellie"s biggest win as our coach and it's because of a "bad matchup" ..please....

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I get it, but there are more factors than that.

Is this ugly win over LSU better for the team if they had played South Carolina and were close the entire game before losing by 1 point? What if they shot over 50% from the field and 40% on threes with 21 assists and only 10 turnovers?

Personally, that loss would do more good for the team than the crappy win with 19 turnovers.
Insane..

Actually, no.

Not sure why you went to such a ridiculous analogy.

I've been watching sports for a long time and match ups are a big reason for teams winning or losing.

And I'm not sure what you all are finding this so insulting. It certainly is not meant that way.
Me against Wilt. I lost... just a bad matchup..

Reactions: creekdipper
We lost Two-three players that would have been starters on this team,yet Kellie finds a way to win!!!.

This is true but Kellie lost her starters during the off-season and had time to adjust lol Ark had a couple days if that. with that being said their star guard should of let them foul her and send her to the line or called a time out. That was a bad mistake on the coaches part as well. I am pretty sure the clock and shot clock were almost identical. She just had to get it over the time line and no one came to help.

This is true but Kellie lost her starters during the off-season and had time to adjust lol Ark had a couple days if that. with that being said their star guard should of let them foul her and send her to the line or called a time out. That was a bad mistake on the coaches part as well. I am pretty sure the clock and shot clock were almost identical. She just had to get it over the time line and no one came to help.
Keyen?

She adjusted with lesser players!!!!

True but let’s be honest there were serviceable posts who could step in and fill in. Keyed was a bonus.

Not like Ramirez to Ark. but i thought about Keyen after i said it. And Jaiden wasn’t going to start i don’t think. I was referring to Green and Massengill since i was talking about all american transfers.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

Kellie"s biggest win as our coach and it's because of a "bad matchup" ..please....
It's just my opinion. But I do appreciate you commenting.

Not trying to offend. Just Kellie never gets a crumb if credit.

No offense taken that’s why i asked:) trust me go back and read my posts i am a Kellie supporter and while she wasn’t my first choice i see her doing things the right way and i want it to work for her as well as the program... I love the big wins against Indy and Ark but i appreciate we pulled out this close knit game we would have lost in past seasons. I also loved the alabama game and while it took a last second shot the years before we just painful. So to get close wins feel better than stinkin losses lol

Reactions: Memvol44
You called it "fool's gold" then what does that mean???

It's just an expression. It means "If a plan or something you want to achieve is fool's gold, it seems good but in reality is not likely to be successful or of good quality."

kinda harsh about the win and I wish I could take it back. Too late I guess.

No offense taken that’s why i asked:) trust me go back and read my posts i am a Kellie supporter and while she wasn’t my first choice i see her doing things the right way and i want it to work for her as well as the program... I love the big wins against Indy and Ark but i appreciate we pulled out this close knit game we would have lost in past seasons. I also loved the alabama game and while it took a last second shot the years before we just painful. So to get close wins feel better than stinkin losses lol
May I ask,who was your first choice?

May I ask,who was your first choice?

that’s like asking my political preference on here ... LOL no i’m just kidding

my first choice realistically was Wes Moore and I also liked the coach at Rice (dream would be like mulkey or kelly graves at Oregon but i love having Kellie here).

But i didn’t mind Kellie as soon as she got the job and when i saw her team from MzSt and how hard they played and liked each other when i looked i quickly accepted her.

No, it was a good matchup. For Kellie's team. Which she prepared for, game planned for, and exploited nearly perfectly for her biggest win and the best complete LV game in years. That's no insult. Matchups are real things and do influence games.
Just Kellie never gets a crumb if credit.
So, were you off the board for a few days after the Arky game? Because even her most ardent critics praised KJH coaching effort to to sky. Got not just crumbs of credit, but the whole pie. As she will again when she pulls off another coaching win like the one against Arky.

Last edited:
No, it was a good matchup. For Kellie's team. Which she prepared for, game planned for, and exploited nearly perfectly for her biggest win and the best complete LV game in years. That's no insult. Matchups are real things and do influence games.

I should have put it that way instead of the negative. It might not have been so controversial.

VN Store

Back