Lack Of Sports Support Group

Yep Dad said same thing about cell phones and debit cards...they were fads lol...he also wouldn't buy a car with electric windows because "that was one more thing to go wrong on a car you have to pay to fix" Dad just needed a boat and fishing rod to live happily
Same. Clichéd to say but they don't make em like that anymore lol.

Reactions: VolnJC
Yep Dad said same thing about cell phones and debit cards...they were fads lol...he also wouldn't buy a car with electric windows because "that was one more thing to go wrong on a car you have to pay to fix" Dad just needed a boat and fishing rod to live happily
I still dont own a vehicle with power windows. I had them in 1994 on a new civic ex and not again.

for-whoever-started-this-game-at-the-beginning-2020-please-finish-it-quickly-jumanji-corona-virus-meme.jpg

Honestly, IMO, dad is right! The current truck that I am driving has power windows. I have already had to replace the switches in the door twice! It cost me over 100 bucks each time and I am doing the work. I wish they still made vehicles with old fashioned roll-up windows.

Reactions: Smokeyone

VN Store

Back