Lack Of Sports Support Group

Ten_Titans

Yep Dad said same thing about cell phones and debit cards...they were fads lol...he also wouldn't buy a car with electric windows because "that was one more thing to go wrong on a car you have to pay to fix" Dad just needed a boat and fishing rod to live happily
Same. Clichéd to say but they don't make em like that anymore lol.

Smokeyone

Yep Dad said same thing about cell phones and debit cards...they were fads lol...he also wouldn't buy a car with electric windows because "that was one more thing to go wrong on a car you have to pay to fix" Dad just needed a boat and fishing rod to live happily
I still dont own a vehicle with power windows. I had them in 1994 on a new civic ex and not again.

stevenrich2003

Honestly, IMO, dad is right! The current truck that I am driving has power windows. I have already had to replace the switches in the door twice! It cost me over 100 bucks each time and I am doing the work. I wish they still made vehicles with old fashioned roll-up windows.

VN Store

Sponsors