‘23 LA QB Arch Manning

BondJamesBond

Double naught spy (DNS)
His family has the resources and knowledge to identify the best QB coach and team situation in America. They don't have to take any risks. I don't see how that favors us. Also, there us at least a chance that any successful QB under Heupel can get tagged as a "system QB" rather than just a great QB with the hurry-up, non-standard offense. It would be great to get a QB of this caliber, but it is hard to see the situation that makes it work out.

Rylee_Vol18

It's Deja Vu All Over Again
Great and mature response. I see you have a little fan club as well. I could respond “AND?” to everything you say as well. It’s amazing that anyone would want to bring information to a fan message board, where we all cheer for the same team, just have a jerk like yourself try and feel like a big shot.
Carry on though.
You better just learn to ignore him. He's not worth it.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
His family has the resources and knowledge to identify the best QB coach and team situation in America. They don't have to take any risks. I don't see how that favors us. Also, there us at least a chance that any successful QB under Heupel can get tagged as a "system QB" rather than just a great QB with the hurry-up, non-standard offense. It would be great to get a QB of this caliber, but it is hard to see the situation that makes it work out.
Zach Wilson could be categorized a “system QB”. When you show something it shows.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Zach Wilson could be categorized a “system QB”. When you show something it shows.

VN Store

Sponsors