‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

Don’t blame him for not coming here
Why, cause we suck? Tired of this garbage, I don't know why any player ever came to play for Majors back in the day when we sucked. Not sure why anyone would have ever made that first step to be a program changer with that mindset.

FTR, I don't expect him to come here for other reasons, but to hear fans saying I don't blame him fires me up. Go pick Clempson as your team and have fun.

Last edited:
Why would he schedule visits to schools he has access to at any time lol. LSU (where he most likely ends up at if it’s not Tennessee) isn’t there either

Beta energy in this thread is strong
What has you believe we are in the top 2? Genuine question. I feel like its Ole Miss and LSU at 1A and 1B considering he's been to both of those campuses his entire life. I feel like we may be top 5, but those 2 schools are miles ahead.

Ole Miss and Tennessee are two schools he may not need to set up visits for seeing as he has some close family members that have buildings and streets named after them.
Bingo!! We have a winner!!!! He’s probably been here, Ole Miss and LSU multiple times due to his ties to the schools and the proximity to LSU. Not saying he’s coming here but this is not a reason to panic

What has you believe we are in the top 2? Genuine question. I feel like its Ole Miss and LSU at 1A and 1B considering he's been to both of those campuses his entire life. I feel like we may be top 5, but those 2 schools are miles ahead.
Manning’s HATE Kiffin. Plus I’ve talked to some players at UT, I’ll just leave it at that

Why would he schedule visits to schools he has access to at any time lol. LSU (where he most likely ends up at if it’s not Tennessee) isn’t there either

Beta energy in this thread is strong
What makes you think theres even a slight chance he comes here?

EDIT Just saw your above response.

I wonder which QB is most necessary for Coach Heupel's offense:
a super accurate, fast decision maker with high football IQ who is not a threat to run...
or a highly accurate, fast decision maker with good football IQ who can also run the ball?

Which skillset gets the most out of this offense's potential?

I have no doubt Heupel can maximize his offense to any player's skill set, but I wonder what his dream setup would be?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Have you followed recruiting the last decade?
Gimme a break. If Clemson sucked Trevor Lawrence still doesn't come to Tennessee. If Tennessee was great Lawrence would have played for us not Clemson.
Recruiting the last decade had infinitely more to do with the Vols being bad than it does Clemson being good.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Gimme a break. If Clemson sucked Trevor Lawrence still doesn't come to Tennessee. If Tennessee was great Lawrence would have played for us not Clemson.
Recruiting the last decade had infinitely more to do with the Vols being bad than it does Clemson being good.
Which is why we need all the help we can get. There’s your break.

I’ll take that as a no.

VN Store

Back