'19 LA CB Devin Bush

.....what? Do you mean Arkansas? This is becoming an amazing class for them with kids UT has actively recruited. I dont understand how a class can be full of fluff when UT is recruiting those same kids. If they had committed to us you wouldve been hyped too.
They are good players. We just have better ones we are trying to get. Some may be a casuality of numbers and not a position of desperate need. Looks like we are loading up on both lines. Which in my opinion is desperate to get this year.

Reactions: volsagain
They are good players. We just have better ones we are trying to get. Some may be a casuality of numbers and not a position of desperate need. Looks like we are loading up on both lines. Which in my opinion is desperate to get this year.

LOL, if I had a nickel for every time this was alluded to here I'd have about $10.00 by now...

Putting together a Butch Jones class. All fluff to make the fans happy
I mean those first couple classes were good enough for even Butch to somehow win 9 games twice. If Morris can actually coach em up they might be on to something there.

You obviously don't pay that close attention to recruiting. A lot of these guys are guys we recruited, but ultimately have passed on.

Other than Knox and Bush, did UT this staff really recruit any other Arky commits? I know the prior staff recruited Otey, but IIRC, this staff wasn't interested in him.

Putting together a Butch Jones class. All fluff to make the fans happy

Fluff is probably more like what we're putting on the field right now lol.

Tom Lemming says we have the #2 rated WR class currently and should get the #1 ranked TE tomorrow. I'll take that in a year where we may go 3-9, theoretically should only get better results if we eventually start winning some.

Reactions: PA Vol

VN Store

Back