'19 LA CB Devin Bush

I wasn’t trying to play “insider” with my not missing on hill post. I’m just a regular guy. Put too much stock in the whole Devin bush reopening his recruitment, as well as VQ’s quiet confidence. Knew an article was written. Didn’t take into consideration Hill was a flake playing everybody.

I wasn’t trying to play “insider” with my not missing on hill post. I’m just a regular guy. Put too much stock in the whole Devin bush reopening his recruitment, as well as VQ’s quiet confidence. Knew an article was written. Didn’t take into consideration Hill was a flake playing everybody.

A lesson for us all. Nothing is ever a 100% sure thing with these kids, especially when they can silently "commit" to more than one school.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
LSU's back in it with Bush and so is Oklahoma and Oregon. He said he'd like to go back to Auburn-- but they may not have another DB spot. UT has kept in contact, but it won't be surprising if he OVs elsewhere.

A lesson for us all. Nothing is ever a 100% sure thing with these kids, especially when they can silently "commit" to more than one school.

Agree. But some on here seem to relish the chance to berate anyone who tries to,post things they have heard.

Seriously though...if we’re dead set on another DB in this class then why not take this guy? He’s as good as any realistic shot on our board IMO...I agree that another OL or DL would be better but if it has to be a DB then I say Bush is the way to go

Seriously though...if we’re dead set on another DB in this class then why not take this guy? He’s as good as any realistic shot on our board IMO...I agree that another OL or DL would be better but if it has to be a DB then I say Bush is the way to go

If the young DBs progress like we hope, I think we can afford to be picky at DB and shoot hard for top board targets to flip like Puckett, Hampton, blades. We have 4 really good DBs committed. We need so much elsewhere that I wouldn't settle if your not comfortable with a guy.

This is more in general and not really directed toward Bush. I don't know why bush has dropped on so many boards.

Reactions: jlawso21
If the young DBs progress like we hope, I think we can afford to be picky at DB and shoot hard for top board targets to flip like Puckett, Hampton, blades. We have 4 really good DBs committed. We need so much elsewhere that I wouldn't settle if your not comfortable with a guy.

This is more in general and not really directed toward Bush. I don't know why bush has dropped on so many boards.

I’m with you on this...I would use the spot for a lineman or a LB...if our coaches can develop Taylor, Thompson, Burrell and Fields...and if they can make Osborne, Buchanan and/or Bailey serviceable then I think we’re more than okay at CB

This isn’t a knock on Pruitt but I think it was a mistake to slow play Bush in order to get Hill.

I like Bush’s film better and he seems to have more potential IMO.

Reactions: Type Orange+
This isn’t a knock on Pruitt but I think it was a mistake to slow play Bush in order to get Hill.

I like Bush’s film better and he seems to have more potential IMO.

Not if Hill had told the staff he was coming like RC has hinted it may not have been slow playing may have just been a numbers crunch

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Putting together a Butch Jones class. All fluff to make the fans happy

.....what? Do you mean Arkansas? This is becoming an amazing class for them with kids UT has actively recruited. I dont understand how a class can be full of fluff when UT is recruiting those same kids. If they had committed to us you wouldve been hyped too.

.....what? Do you mean Arkansas? This is becoming an amazing class for them with kids UT has actively recruited. I dont understand how a class can be full of fluff when UT is recruiting those same kids. If they had committed to us you wouldve been hyped too.

You obviously don't pay that close attention to recruiting. A lot of these guys are guys we recruited, but ultimately have passed on.

VN Store

Back