Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

It sure does suck when people attribute beliefs you don't have to you because you have other political disagreements with them.
Who did that?
Please find such quotes and post for everyone to see where it shows I’m racist. I think what you’ll find is I’m the opposite and my posts reflect just that. Otherwise you wouldn’t be the only one I’m going back and forth with.
My pleasure:
Let’s be real. Drop a black man in a “white” neighborhood and the worst that happens is the cops get called for suspicious behavior. I agree that’s not right. But Drop a white man in a “black” neighborhood (hood) and he’s lucky if he makes it home without at least getting his ass kicked and THAT’S real chit.
Black man in a white trailer park may face some music. I agree. But I’m not sure it would be comparable to the white man in Compton unless he came with bad intentions.

equal force... someone is justified defending themselves with a gun only if another threatens them with a gun?
A threat of equal force does not necessarily mean “gun only.” But I don’t think the kids actions were justified in this instance.

VN Store

Back