Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

There is no rational that justifies an unprovoked attack on another.
What constitutes provocation that justifies an attack is what some stupid people struggle with.
Acknowledging that there are stupid people everywhere, with even higher concentrations at particular events and situations, would cause a non-stupid person to carefully consider what some of those stupid people might find provocative.

So the weapon was not the problem?

A lot of conjecture in your post and LOL @ the bold. Racism is not defined by political party btw.

Speaking of hypocrites, weren’t you the one advocating for a civil war after the insurgent attack on the capital 😅
Never said what racism was defined by. I’d have to ask a BLM member because they seem to be the worlds experts on what is and what isn’t race related. But I’d imagine the definition would read a lot like this

~”RACISM- any action, thought or reaction to oppose the action, thought or reaction of a black man or woman, whether said actions be within the law or outside the law.” <BLM>

I mean, it would have to be something like that right? Because literally EVERYTHING is racial to you.

And no. I wasn’t advocating for civil war after Jan 6th. I started a thread about how close we (the right) are to standing up because quite frankly, y’all are really starting to piss us off with your BS. I’d be willing to bet you think my suggestion to bring the riot to the country is race related but let me be clear. We understand that many of you are white and we’re cool with that because they are just as much domestic terrorist as you are. How’s that for racism? Like I said, bring that riot to the country and you learn quickly that color doesn’t matter to us. Character is everything to us. Grow a set and come find out for yourself how things work.

Kenosha officials should give the Keys of the city to Kyle for taking out the trash in a good and proper manner. Then they should make a statue of Kyle to put in the town's square so he'll be idolized by those that believe in Truth .... Justice .... and the American Way.
You really want to give them another object to paint and knock down? This is why we can’t have nice things.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
A civil war or a rebellion. Two very different things. This country may very well need a little rebellion.

thomasjefferson-quote-2-1024x589.jpg
I would argue that DJT and his presidency (which I endorsed and loved how he governed) has been seen as a rebellion against the norm.

University Forced To Apologize After Telling Students Jacob Blake Died, Continues To Offer Safe Spaces To ‘Process Rittenhouse Verdict’

The DIVERSITY Center at a public Massachusetts university apologized to students for falsely claiming that Jacob Blake, the man who was shot by police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, died and is offering safe spaces for students after the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.

Fitchburg State University’s DIVERSITY Center sent the email following the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial announcing that the school would offer race-based safe spaces for students and faculty. The email claimed that Rittenhouse “shot and killed two people protesting the wrongful death of Jacob Blake in 2020.”

University Forced To Apologize After Telling Students Jacob Blake Died, Continues To Offer Safe Spaces To ‘Process Rittenhouse Verdict’
Are we a little too locked up on people we don’t know and situations we weren’t in in america? The fact that safe spaces are still offered is pathetic.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Comes up all the time on this board in other threads/situations. Just providing equitable discussion.
Mother and father lived 20 miles away from each other so yes divorced. I think he has at 17 already established which road he was going down as he wanted to be an EMT so he has a personal identity established before all this.

This is such a wonderful way to be bringing our country into unity & love for another .....
The stupidity & the gall from the left-wing of hate & intolerance will not be getting it done.
This is nothing but Hate Speech from this guy & should be fired & banished to his basement.
In order for us to get along w/one another it's to just agree w/whatever they say for us to do.
If you don't agree w/us on what we say & do then we hate you & curse the day you were born.

Head of NAACP Claims Rittenhouse Verdict Was 'Worse Than Emmett Till Trial'

Last edited:
Do you or anyone else in this thread know of any worthwhile black gun advocacy groups to make donations to?

Maj Toure and Colion Noir are both strong 2A supporters. I’d suggest looking into both of their groups and finding which one, or perhaps both, that you’d like to donate to.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Maj Toure and Colion Noir are both strong 2A supporters. I’d suggest looking into both of their groups and finding which one, or perhaps both, that you’d like to donate to.

I believe Noir is NRA and I’m not a fan

VN Store

Back