Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

I wish I had $5.00 every time you've used the word stupid today.
I could probably have my car filled up with some gas & maybe some left over for a cookie.
If my math is correct, by going through all the post, you would have made $175 today.
Though under our current President, that would probably not even fill up your car and I doubt there are any cookies on the shelves to purchase. But at least we don’t have all those stupid mean tweets!

If my math is correct, by going through all the post, you would have made $175 today.
Though under our current President, that would probably not even fill up your car and I doubt there are any cookies on the shelves to purchase. But at least we don’t have all those stupid mean tweets!
What kind of "leader" would sacrifice his political future and the good of the country because he couldn't refrain from making those stupid mean tweets? Talk about pathetic.

What you and your boys don’t understand is the right dont see black or white. They only see wrong or right. I understand you wanted the little white boy convicted but that didn’t make him wrong and the color of his skin would not have changed that. You guys are just looking for a reason. Had the AGGRESSORS been black, BLM would pushed that narrative that he shot them because of that one factor. But because they weren’t, you spin it racial simply because it was a BLM riot.

If you hypocrites just want a reason, here’s one and let me say this as clear as I possibly can. WE DONT LIKE DOMESTIC TERRORIST. Relay the word to grow some balls and bring the riot to the country.

A lot of conjecture in your post and LOL @ the bold. Racism is not defined by political party btw.

Speaking of hypocrites, weren’t you the one advocating for a civil war after the insurgent attack on the capital 😅

A lot of conjecture in your post and LOL @ the bold. Racism is not defined by political party btw.

Speaking of hypocrites, weren’t you the one advocating for a civil war after the insurgent attack on the capital 😅
A civil war or a rebellion. Two very different things. This country may very well need a little rebellion.

thomasjefferson-quote-2-1024x589.jpg

There is no rational that justifies an unprovoked attack on another.
What constitutes provocation that justifies an attack is what some stupid people struggle with.
Acknowledging that there are stupid people everywhere, with even higher concentrations at particular events and situations, would cause a non-stupid person to carefully consider what some of those stupid people might find provocative.
I went to a couple of BLM protests. My kids and their friends went to numerous.
All 100% perfectly peaceful.

Checks out...

Reactions: luthervol
I'd guess the criminals possess more guns. And before anyone attempts to put words in my mouth, criminals could be of any race.
I just wish there were some rational and reasonable things that could be done that would reduce the amount of guns making their way into the hands of criminals.

Reactions: 1vol8
I just wish there were some rational and reasonable things that could be done that would reduce the amount of guns making their way into the hands of criminals.
There's been none proposed. Thus far, only irrational and unreasonable proposals have been put forth.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
There's been none proposed. Thus far, only irrational and unreasonable proposals have been put forth.
If only we knew how so many guns were finding their way into the hands of criminals, maybe then..........who am I kidding.

If only we knew how so many guns were finding their way into the hands of criminals, maybe then..........who am I kidding.
They're criminals. That's how guns are finding their way into their hands. Hey, how about this? Let's defund the police. I bet that would help.

They're criminals. That's how guns are finding their way into their hands. Hey, how about this? Let's defund the police. I bet that would help.
I doubt that would help. I'm just confused about how a criminal who cannot legally buy a gun manages to get his hands on one. It's almost like there is a pipeline or something,

I doubt that would help. I'm just confused about how a criminal who cannot legally buy a gun manages to get his hands on one. It's almost like there is a pipeline or something,
Or, they're stealing them. Since, you know, they're criminals and all. From citizens who own them legally, from businesses, and who knows where else. Not to mention guns that are smuggled into the country. You can find almost anything on the black market, and we have zero control over it. But instead of going to war against those entities, all we get are proposed laws that target legal gun owners.

She could expand the conversation about stupidity to include the gun obsession in our country and the reluctance of many to agree to rational and reasonable laws and regulations.

I have yet to hear/see anything that would be considered "rational and reasonable" when it comes to gun laws proposed by the left.

Keeping in mind that those on the left in power who wants to propose gun laws no absolutely nothing about guns.

They don't know the difference between a clip or magazine, and in the past they have spouted stuff like capable of spitting out a thousand rounds a second and don't forget the whole 🐂💩 terms like "assault rifle", "weapons of war" and considers someone a couple of thousand rounds of ammo as an "arsenal"!

This will never happen. Other than the sheithole that is ATL...it wont even happen in cities in the southeast.

That bullsheit will end with stacking bodies because we will not stand for people destroying our stores, restaurants etc or going door to door threatening people like they did up north.

BtW racist liberals ...the crowds of morons at BLM riots were about half white. Race isnt a factor. Stupid and morally wrong riots are the ONLY factor. I , and millions like me, don't give a damn what color a threat to my family or property is. None of them are bulletproof . That is the key.

Atlanta blows. I have taken my family to six flags twice and stayed and the embassy suites and both times had hookers and their pimps in the lobby.

Sorry, I have worked to hard to deal with the crap.

43 percent of guns are black market.

You aren’t going to like the truth though.

Our government is supplying a lot of these weapons and allowing them to go into Mexico and the come back across the border.

Fast and furious is one example but it is happening daily.

The government needs us to need them or they lose all power. Sometimes you create the threat to be needed to stop the threat and divide.

Atlanta blows. I have taken my family to six flags twice and stayed and the embassy suites and both times had hookers and their pimps in the lobby.

Sorry, I have worked to hard to deal with the crap.
Someone's a bit judge-y. Hookers and pimps are fun for the whole family.

43 percent of guns are black market.

You aren’t going to like the truth though.

Our government is supplying a lot of these weapons and allowing them to go into Mexico and the come back across the border.

Fast and furious is one example but it is happening daily.

The government needs us to need them or they lose all power. Sometimes you create the threat to be needed to stop the threat and divide.
Fast and furious, also another example of how parties believe in selective executive privilege. Remember when they let Obama protect Holder in all that mess by claiming EP? Both sides believe in EP when it protects their own ass, just not when it protects the other side's ass.

VN Store

Back