Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

The stupidity!🤡

You should try explaining what the law actually states , that we ( regardless of your liberal ideology) still have the right to bear arms and defend ourselves when our lives and or health is threatened by someone actively trying to harm us . Start by being honest with your son so he can appreciate the laws and rights instead of misleading him . You can also just pull up one of Arnold’s movies and point at what he’s doing through 80% of it , killing bad guys trying to kill him … see simple .

You should try explaining what the law actually states , that we ( regardless of your liberal ideology) still have the right to bear arms and defend ourselves when our lives and or health is threatened by someone actively trying to harm us . Start by being honest with your son so he can appreciate the laws and rights instead of misleading him . You can also just pull up one of Arnold’s movies and point at what he’s doing through 80% of it , killing bad guys trying to kill him … see simple .
She should just tell her son that when stupid meets stupid bad things tend to happen, especially when the stupid people have guns.

She should just tell her son that when stupid meets stupid bad things tend to happen, especially when the stupid people have guns.

No that would be dodging her sons question and not educating him on the laws and rights we have . He asked how KR was able to do that .. it’s a teachable moment that she because of her political leaning won’t explain to him .

And not to accept what the media tells you are facts. Do a little research to find out what actually happened and form your opinion from that research.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
No that would be dodging her sons question and not educating him on the laws and rights we have . He asked how KR was able to do that .. it’s a teachable moment that she because of her political leaning won’t explain to him .
She could expand the conversation about stupidity to include the gun obsession in our country and the reluctance of many to agree to rational and reasonable laws and regulations.

She could expand the conversation about stupidity to include the gun obsession in our country and the reluctance of many to agree to rational and reasonable laws and regulations.

Or she could just be honest with her son and explain what his rights are and that’s why KR was able to do that . She could then use that to expand it and tell him that we shouldn’t put ourselves in those bad situations regardless of how strongly we feel about a subject . Riots are bad and bad things happen at them .

I wish I had $5.00 every time you've used the word stupid today.
I could probably have my car filled up with some gas & maybe some left over for a cookie.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Or she could just be honest with her son and explain what his rights are and that’s why KR was able to do that . She could then use that to expand it and tell him that we shouldn’t put ourselves in those bad situations regardless of how strongly we feel about a subject . Riots are bad and bad things happens at them .
Oh I certainly want her to be brutally honest with her son. He deserves to know the level of stupidity with which he is surrounded.
Rioting is stupid. Going armed to a riot in opposition is even more stupid.

Oh I certainly want her to be brutally honest with her son. He deserves to know the level of stupidity with which he is surrounded.

Pretending you can’t defend yourself with a rifle from attackers though is easily the most stupid

Or … she could just laugh and say “son we are Kennedys , we’ve done worse without holding a gun , best not to ask too many questions “ . Either way he will gain some knowledge of how things work.

So the gun that saved his life is the problem? That’s your honest stance?
The gun is precisely what led to the first idiot "attacking" him. Him stupidly shooting the first idiot is what led to the other idiots stupidly going after him.

VN Store

Back