Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

First I agree that generally city or local officials need to do better jobs of curtailing rioting. I can certainly see that in some cases they make a decision that the risk of it worsening is too great and so they take a less aggressive approach.

Though none of us likes that and would all want rioters prosecuted you can't ignore the reality that sometimes you can't go in full force.

Regardless, however, and even if local authorities are not doing what they should be doing in a given situation that simply cannot justify an immature 17 year old with visions of glory and righteousness in his head going there with a gun like that and at a bare minimum contributing to an already volatile situation. It just makes no sense to say what he did was okay.

Jury said it was not criminal and we have to accept that. But that does not make it okay.
Many are very much okay with it. What you mean is that YOU are not okay with it. Quit acting like like your personal opinion is more than what it is, just your opinion. Seems like the only thing full of visions of glory and righteousness is you and your high opinions of yourself and your false narrative. To me, you sound misinformed and smug.

What you and your boys don’t understand is the right dont see black or white. They only see wrong or right. I understand you wanted the little white boy convicted but that didn’t make him wrong and the color of his skin would not have changed that. You guys are just looking for a reason. Had the AGGRESSORS been black, BLM would pushed that narrative that he shot them because of that one factor. But because they weren’t, you spin it racial simply because it was a BLM riot.

If you hypocrites just want a reason, here’s one and let me say this as clear as I possibly can. WE DONT LIKE DOMESTIC TERRORIST. Relay the word to grow some balls and bring the riot to the country.

This will never happen. Other than the sheithole that is ATL...it wont even happen in cities in the southeast.

That bullsheit will end with stacking bodies because we will not stand for people destroying our stores, restaurants etc or going door to door threatening people like they did up north.

BtW racist liberals ...the crowds of morons at BLM riots were about half white. Race isnt a factor. Stupid and morally wrong riots are the ONLY factor. I , and millions like me, don't give a damn what color a threat to my family or property is. None of them are bulletproof . That is the key.

258785160_10217773454162684_1345734036344033238_n.jpg

Many are very much okay with it. What you mean is that YOU are not okay with it. Quit acting like like your personal opinion is more than what it is, just your opinion. Seems like the only thing full of visions of glory and righteousness is you and your high opinions of yourself and your false narrative. To me, you sound misinformed and smug.

Kudos for a full paragraph of insult and not a single actual thought or contribution to the discussion.

If the robbers are white in this situation, it just goes to show that white people in America are so privileged they believe they can just take anything they want and won’t face consequences.
If the robbers are black in this situation, it just goes to show the oppression POC live under in this white supremacist country, that they feel they need to steal for survival.
Either way, cops should not be handling these matters, rather trained social workers.

Now you don’t have to watch CNN, as I just gave you their talking points. You’re welcome 😉

University Forced To Apologize After Telling Students Jacob Blake Died, Continues To Offer Safe Spaces To ‘Process Rittenhouse Verdict’

The DIVERSITY Center at a public Massachusetts university apologized to students for falsely claiming that Jacob Blake, the man who was shot by police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, died and is offering safe spaces for students after the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.

Fitchburg State University’s DIVERSITY Center sent the email following the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial announcing that the school would offer race-based safe spaces for students and faculty. The email claimed that Rittenhouse “shot and killed two people protesting the wrongful death of Jacob Blake in 2020.”

University Forced To Apologize After Telling Students Jacob Blake Died, Continues To Offer Safe Spaces To ‘Process Rittenhouse Verdict’

GoFundMe Reverses Ban on Kyle Rittenhouse fundraisers after acquittal

GoFundMe is once again allowing fundraising for Kyle Rittenhouse's legal fees after the platform removed his campaigns for violating its policy against aiding people accused of violent crimes.

The fundraising platform released a statement explaining that Rittenhouse's acquittal of murder charges Friday permits him to use the platform to fundraise again as his situation no longer violates its terms and conditions against "raising money for the legal defense of an alleged violent crime."

GoFundMe said it is monitoring Rittenhouse fundraisers to ensure they are going to the intended source and that this "may slow down the withdrawal process."

Twitter users were quick to point out that the platform didn't take down bail money fundraisers for people accused of violent rioting in 2020 and, in some cases, allegedly donated money itself. Colorado Republican Rep. Ken Buck, a ranking member of the antitrust subcommittee, said GoFundMe could expect an inquiry from him.

GoFundMe reverses ban on Kyle Rittenhouse fundraisers after acquittal

This will never happen. Other than the sheithole that is ATL...it wont even happen in cities in the southeast.

That bullsheit will end with stacking bodies because we will not stand for people destroying our stores, restaurants etc or going door to door threatening people like they did up north.

BtW racist liberals ...the crowds of morons at BLM riots were about half white. Race isnt a factor. Stupid and morally wrong riots are the ONLY factor. I , and millions like me, don't give a damn what color a threat to my family or property is. None of them are bulletproof . That is the key.
Yes sir. Notice the little bit** had nothing to say

GoFundMe is once again allowing fundraising for Kyle Rittenhouse's legal fees after the platform removed his campaigns for violating its policy against aiding people accused of violent crimes.

The fundraising platform released a statement explaining that Rittenhouse's acquittal of murder charges Friday permits him to use the platform to fundraise again as his situation no longer violates its terms and conditions against "raising money for the legal defense of an alleged violent crime."

GoFundMe said it is monitoring Rittenhouse fundraisers to ensure they are going to the intended source and that this "may slow down the withdrawal process."

Twitter users were quick to point out that the platform didn't take down bail money fundraisers for people accused of violent rioting in 2020 and, in some cases, allegedly donated money itself. Colorado Republican Rep. Ken Buck, a ranking member of the antitrust subcommittee, said GoFundMe could expect an inquiry from him.

Guilty until proven innocent.

First I agree that generally city or local officials need to do better jobs of curtailing rioting. I can certainly see that in some cases they make a decision that the risk of it worsening is too great and so they take a less aggressive approach.

Though none of us likes that and would all want rioters prosecuted you can't ignore the reality that sometimes you can't go in full force.

Regardless, however, and even if local authorities are not doing what they should be doing in a given situation that simply cannot justify an immature 17 year old with visions of glory and righteousness in his head going there with a gun like that and at a bare minimum contributing to an already volatile situation. It just makes no sense to say what he did was okay.

Jury said it was not criminal and we have to accept that. But that does not make it okay.

It’s absolutely OK. People have a right to defend their property and themselves as well as assist others who are being assaulted. The thing looney leftists like yourself can’t accept is the level of force doesn’t have to be minimal especially when you don’t know a person’s intent. Nobody has to just let someone beat the s***t out of them even if they don’t intend to kill them. I don’t have to shoot that person in the leg or be carrying a gun that isn’t too scary for pu****** like you to be ok with. Get over it. The blm terrorist organization needs to be nipped in the bud now. All these clowns ok with cities being destroyed in the name of “equity”, “racial justice”, and “systematic racism” to fight “white privilege” yet get up in arms when the lawlessness meets a just end.

GoFundMe is a scam. They rip you off bigly with their admin fees. There are much much better platforms out there. Gee, i wonder why they want to let Kyle back in... do you think they see a lot of money going to him? Naaaaaah they are just good people I'm sure.

VN Store

Back