Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

There is plenty of stupidity to go around. That's why the story was of no interest to me. It was just stupid on stupid.
The drunk red neck country hick who attacks the hoodie wearing gun carrying idiot at the monster truck rally is an idiot.
They are both idiots, but the law will find one guilty.
I don't mind saying one broke no law but was incredibly stupid.
No one's going to be found guilty here. KR was within his rights to protect himself and the person who started it all is dead.

Reactions: VolnJC and AirVol
Tucker made a good point that Joe is easily angered and short tempered because he is confused. That is the low IQ response mechanism of Joe kicking in. Especially the finger pointing when he's on the podium so he can be taken seriously and seem intimidating.
Joe’s already forgotten what happened yesterday.

No one's going to be found guilty here. KR was within his rights to protect himself and the person who started it all is dead.
Fine with me. Like I said....stupid on stupid.

But I was referring more to the hoodie wearing / red neck analogy.
Still stupid on stupid

Ha, I was going to ask here how long until he's on with Fox. I figured a week. Guess he's going to milk it now.

More fake crying? Glib smile? Feigned "I don't know why I'm getting this attention ?"

Seriously, why do you hate this kid? I have my opinions for why yourself, the media, and the left in general hate him, but maybe I’m wrong. So let me here it from you directly.

Why do you hate him?

Ha, I was going to ask here how long until he's on with Fox. I figured a week. Guess he's going to milk it now.

More fake crying? Glib smile? Feigned "I don't know why I'm getting this attention ?"

You are just smitten aren't you? Between this kid, FoxNews and specifically Tucker you just are blowing a gasket.

This is about turning on America to the mob without a fight to the leftists who want to transform America. You gotta think BIG picture.

They want to be able to take your $hit, take your rights, neutralize you with words (paralysis by analysis in corporate america terms), and get ahead of the idea that there is another side that will fight back when the police abandons the law enforcement because again circling back they've neutralized them with words.

The whole chain of events was set off by the first man. There is a very real argument that the two other men shot honestly thought they were confronting an "active shooter" and had no idea of KR's intentions, which the footage shows was self-defense. I don't remember all the names, but IIRC, the first man to attack KR and be shot had recently been released from the hospital after a suicide attempt. It's not a huge leap in logic to say he may have still been suicidal and that's why he engaged in the events that kicked off the shootings. Why else attack a man with a gun who has done nothing to provoke it? Simply having a gun is not provocation. After those first shots, you have a melee situation. People are yelling, probably running, lots of confusion. So it's very possible the other two that were shot thought they were doing something noble. But KR is under no obligation to allow himself to be beat down or hurt, even if their intentions were good. It seems to me, and this is JMO, the real culpable party was the first man to attack KR. But he's dead, so he can't really be held responsible.

They were all high character individuals just trying to do what was right.

Cuomo has a discussion with Ritt's lawyer ..... it's the 2nd tweet below the first.

I hope that idiot Cuomo stays on that network with his show and continues to say stupid **** like that right up to the point they can no longer pay the electrical bill and are thus taken off the air by their own insolvency 😂

VN Store

Back