Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Still a very disturbing narrative being pushed by the left. Because someone is carrying a pistol/rifle that means they want to shoot someone.

"He wouldn't have been armed if he didn't want to shoot someone"
"It can't be self defense if you have a gun with you"

And the media in general continuing to say mistruths as fact. Still hearing incorrect statements on the tv and reading them on msm websites about who was shot, how things progressed, and what actions were taken by all parties involved.

Grosskreutz had a gun.

'Self defense is not illegal': Kyle Rittenhouse cheers verdict as smiling teen is swept away to start his new life and prepares to give his first interview since verdict on Monday to Tucker Carlson

• He will give his first interview to Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Monday
Kyle Rittenhouse smiled in the backseat of an SUV as he was driven away from the Kenosha courthouse Friday afternoon after being cleared of all charges, later commenting that 'self defense is not illegal'.

'Self defense is not illegal. I am glad they reached the correct verdict.'

He added: 'It's been a tough journey but we made it through. We made it through the hard part.'

The vindicated teen will sit down for his first TV interview on Monday with Fox News, host Tucker Carlson said.

Part of the interview will air that evening, while the remaining portion will be included in Tucker Carlson Originals, the news station said.

Carlson appeared to side with Rittenhouse during remarks he made in August 2020.

'People in charge from the governor of Wisconsin on down refused to enforce the law,' he said.

'They stood back and watched Kenosha burn. So are we really surprised this looting and arson accelerated to murder? How shocked are we that 17-year-olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would?'

Kyle Rittenhouse smiles as he's swept away after being found INNOCENT of all charges | Daily Mail Online

Ha, I was going to ask here how long until he's on with Fox. I figured a week. Guess he's going to milk it now.

More fake crying? Glib smile? Feigned "I don't know why I'm getting this attention ?"

Were the people there to protest also "nuts"? KR had as much right to be there as the protesters. His freedom is the same as their freedom. It doesn't hinge on whether you or anyone else agrees with his beliefs. Let's pretend for one moment that KR is a "white supremacist". So what? While I strongly disagree with those beliefs, he has the right to believe as he believes.

Just going on what I've read, the FBI tapes clearly show that KR did not initiate the violence. The fact he needed to defend himself suggests he wasn't wrong to be armed. Could he have just "not been there"? Sure. So could the people who attacked him. You seem to totally ignore that.
Will any of our liberal friends denounce those fanning the flames by claiming Kyle is a white supremacist? Zero evidence of that. Call these media people and politicians out for lies.
@lawgator1
@luthervol
First. I responding specifically to volfanhill's post.
I'm pretty sure I had never posted in this thread before. I don't believe I had ever even opened this thread. It wasn't a story that interested me or one that I followed.
I think anyone who chose to go there and walk the streets openly carrying a gun is stupid, regardless of if they have the right, and regardless of which side they were "supporting".
People have the right to protest whatever they want to protest. People do not have the riot to damage property or harm others. At that point, those people cease being protestors and become law breaking rioters. I have always said rioters should be arrested and prosecuted.

Reactions: landscapingvol
Ha, I was going to ask here how long until he's on with Fox. I figured a week. Guess he's going to milk it now.

More fake crying? Glib smile? Feigned "I don't know why I'm getting this attention ?"
LULZ!

That kid is going to be loaded (no pun intended)! You would think after Sandmann the media would learn their lesson. This time they've doubled down with the Dems. $$$$$$$$

First. I responding specifically to volfanhill's post.
I'm pretty sure I had never posted in this thread before. I don't believe I had ever even opened this thread. It wasn't a story that interested me or one that I followed.
I think anyone who chose to go there and walk the streets openly carrying a gun is stupid, regardless of if they have the right, and regardless of which side they were "supporting".
People have the right to protest whatever they want to protest. People do not have the riot to damage property or harm others. At that point, those people cease being protestors and become law breaking rioters. I have always said rioters should be arrested and prosecuted.
Apparently he needed the gun to protect himself since he was indeed attacked. That makes him prepared, not stupid. Stupid, or more likely suicidal, is attacking someone with a gun and trying to harm them. You ever heard the phrase, "Don't start nothing there won't be nothing"? Had KR not been attacked, none of this would have happened. It's very simple logic, luther. The left wants to blame the guy with the gun because he had a gun when the real blame lies with the first guy that initiated the attack on KR. That guy started the domino effect that caused this particular mess.

Apparently he needed the gun to protect himself since he was indeed attacked. That makes him prepared, not stupid. Stupid, or more likely suicidal, is attacking someone with a gun and trying to harm them. You ever heard the phrase, "Don't start nothing there won't be nothing"? Had KR not been attacked, none of this would have happened. It's very simple logic, luther. The left wants to blame the guy with the gun because he had a gun when the real blame lies with the first guy that initiated the attack on KR. That guy started the domino effect that caused this particular mess.

Where can I find the documentation that KR was officially deputized to protect property that wasn't his?

It's hard to be attacked when you're not needlessly in harm's way.

lol........He was attacked precisely because he was carrying a gun.
I would feel the same if some nut in a BLM hoodie was walking around carrying a gun at a monster truck rally/country music festival.
He has every right to be there, but he is stupid beyond belief.

What I like is the one guy that lived was charged with illegal possession of a hand gun and the charge was dropped by the state if I read right. The left is always yelling about gun laws.

The one open and shut case of a felon at a riot with a illegal gun wasn't charged so they could charge the guy who shot him for pointing a gun at him.

Reactions: 825VOL
He was already confused. Now he’s angry too. That probably has more to do with his colonoscopy earlier today.

Tucker made a good point that Joe is easily angered and short tempered because he is confused. That is the low IQ response mechanism of Joe kicking in. Especially the finger pointing when he's on the podium so he can be taken seriously and seem intimidating.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Where can I find the documentation that KR was officially deputized to protect property that wasn't his?

He had as much right to be there as anyone else. He didn't have to be deputized. Are you suggesting only one side had the right to be there and make their voices heard? Does that somehow justify KR being attacked?

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
lol........He was attacked precisely because he was carrying a gun.
I would feel the same if some nut in a BLM hoodie was walking around carrying a gun at a monster truck rally/country music festival.
He has every right to be there, but he is stupid beyond belief.
Attacking someone with a gun who is in no way doing you or others harm is what I consider stupid beyond belief. And that applies to the first guy that initiated the attack on KR. You know, the one who had allegedly just been released from the hospital following a suicide attempt.

His body is wholly his. He protected himself. One does not need deputized to protect themselves.

Reactions: Ernest T. Vol
That is one dumbass sentence.

Again with the, well hell did you see that short skirt she was wearing logic.

My dad is a former cop. We've talked about this at length.

If he told me there was a fracas at the Whole Note in Chattanooga (club notorious for its violent patrons) and I went down there with the intent to help keep the peace and ended up creating a liability situation myself, it would be my own damn fault.

Acting in a documented official capacity shifts liability to the LEA from the individual. One can both exercise community responsibility and do so in a legally acceptable and personally advantageous manner.

This isn't blaming a rape on what the victim was wearing. This is basic risk management and liability.

So the drunk driver that hit me was my fault? I mean by getting in my truck to leave work was needlessly putting myself out for harm.

Oh I got a better one. The female that wears a short dress at night on her way home was asking for that raping right. Should have covered that coot coot up.

I know you will come back with apples to oranges. I disagree, you wake up in harm's way. Do I think he may be a tad foolish for being there? Sure, but he had everything right bringing there as they did.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Attacking someone with a gun who is in no way doing you or others harm is what I consider stupid beyond belief. And that applies to the first guy that initiated the attack on KR. You know, the one who had allegedly just been released from the hospital following a suicide attempt.
There is plenty of stupidity to go around. That's why the story was of no interest to me. It was just stupid on stupid.
The drunk red neck country hick who attacks the hoodie wearing gun carrying idiot at the monster truck rally is an idiot.
They are both idiots, but the law will find one guilty.
I don't mind saying one broke no law but was incredibly stupid.

The longer I live, the more apparent it becomes.

I agree and I've thought the death penalty was appropriate for some sickos, but imagine having that prosecution team, no video and the death penalty as an option. We can reasonably say this has happened before....a lot!!

Reactions: StarRaider

If he told me there was a fracas at the Whole Note in Chattanooga (club notorious for its violent patrons) and I went down there with the intent to help keep the peace and ended up creating a liability situation myself, it would be my own damn fault.

Acting in a documented official capacity shifts liability to the LEA from the individual. One can both exercise community responsibility and do so in a legally acceptable and personally advantageous manner.

This isn't blaming a rape on what the victim was wearing. This is basic risk management and liability.
Only this situation isn't comparable. All the people were out in public.

As we have seen he did nothing illegal here. So at that point there is nothing to blame him for, he was attacked.

Once the mistake is made and you find yourself attacked, chased, and in fear for your life, do you accept your fate because your are stupid for going?

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back