Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

I greatly prefer his avatar to Luther’s avatar of Barney Fife. The sad part is that Luther provides a reasonable representation of what it would be like to have a conversation with Barney.

I have seen a few ones that have had me do a double take. The one @Septic uses gets me too. I'm normally not interacting with them, but it catches my eye when I'm scrolling pages.

Got to respect the jury's decision and there is nothing to be done about the past.

I do sincerely hope this does not embolden others to do what Rittenhouse did in the future. Just asking for trouble.
If the liberal politicians running these cities would let the police actually do their jobs (with proper backup when necessary), these events wouldn’t happen.

Lately? You speak as though this is some newfangled development. American society has never been comprised of homogeneous beings. We are diverse. Couple that with our freedoms of speech, expression and the press and you will have a country seemingly at war with itself during the age of multimedia, when everyone has a platform. But are we really at war with ourselves? No. In the words of a great American :

"The force that brought us together, is stronger than the force needed to tear us apart." - Will Rogers

It’s turned into a really bad marriage with a lot of people on both sides of the divide absolutely hating everything about each other.

Will’s quote might have been true when stated but the force that brought us together no longer exists as it once may have.

If he doesn’t, then his attorney should face disbarment proceedings.

Maybe I am wrong on this, but I though the interview I seen with Richards when ask about bringing any other lawsuits he said he was a defense attorney and would not be working with them and had a trial in 3 days.

I took it that after today he wouldn't be his counsel. I could have misunderstood though, we had a lot of noise at work today.

Reactions: tntar heel

VN Store

Back