Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

“Whose mind are you going to change” is a cop out.

cop out - avoid doing something that one ought to do.

Name me three reasons he "ought to do" a interview with a media with a known bias? Because you want him to to prove some point is moot.
He is free and could be set up to sue for defamation. Why risk saying something that could be used against you in a defamation lawsuit.
Risking a nice payday to "stick it to the left" isn't a cop out. I just don't see how going on there and saying "I didn't do anything wrong", does anything but make people that watch Fox all tingly inside.

Sorry, I don't think there is a answer you could give me that would change my mind. We will just have to disagree.

Colin Kaepernick slams Kyle Rittenhouse as a 'white supremacist' and says not guilty verdict 'validates terroristic acts': 'We need to abolish our current system'

'We just witnessed a system built on white supremacy validate the terroristic acts of a white supremacist,' Kaepernick tweeted after the verdict was revealed. 'This only further validates the need to abolish our current system. White supremacy cannot be reformed.'

Colin Kaepernick slams Kyle Rittenhouse as 'white supremacist' after verdict | Daily Mail Online

Sorry, I don't think there is a answer you could give me that would change my mind. We will just have to disagree.
Haha, I guess “whose mind will it change” seems like valid reasoning for someone who responds like this

I hope it is his choice.

No doubt people are throwing money at him/family for the rights to his story, interviews, etc.

Powerful temptation money is. -Yoda
I was just told that he shouldn’t do the interview for financial reasons. Seems like this line of reasoning is highly speculative.

Because the canyon of disparate beliefs goes further into society than the internet or haven’t you taken a long hard look around the country lately?
Lately? You speak as though this is some newfangled development. American society has never been comprised of homogeneous beings. We are diverse. Couple that with our freedoms of speech, expression and the press and you will have a country seemingly at war with itself during the age of multimedia, when everyone has a platform. But are we really at war with ourselves? No. In the words of a great American :

"The force that brought us together, is stronger than the force needed to tear us apart." - Will Rogers

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Haha, I guess “whose mind will it change” seems like valid reasoning for someone who responds like this

I said you, not anyone. You did a poor job at convincing me. That's on you. Maybe someone here can/will do a better job.

I find that profile picture funny yet disturbing every time I read one of your posts.
I feel that's what you look like every time you hit the post button

Reactions: BreatheUT
The left has lost their collective minds over this verdict. The complete garbage coming out of their mouths tonight shows they are only interested in maintaining a narrative, so much so they celebrate the most derelict losers in society and constantly labeling everything not left or liberal as white supremacy. Only the left could racialize this verdict. Mental illness indeed.
You can’t lose something you never possessed.

Lately? You speak as though this is some newfangled development. American society has never been comprised of homogeneous beings. We are diverse. Couple that with our freedoms of speech, expression and the press and you will have a country seemingly at war with itself during the age of multimedia, when everyone has a platform. But are we really at war with ourselves? No. In the words of a great American :

"The force that brought us together, is stronger than the force needed to tear us apart." - Will Rogers

I tend to agree. As Dave Chapelle says (paraphrasing) Twitter isn't real. Even this part of VN isn't real since we are hyper focused on political positions and analysis.

That said, I think what's worse than the amplification of social media is that media has completely blurred the lines between reporting/opinion/advocacy.

Still day to day life is characterized by people getting along, ignoring the noise and accepting that not everyone sees things the same and that's cool

I always think of Dec 7, or 9/11. Most people come together when it matters even if only for a short time. I just hate it always has to seem come from tragedy and war.

Will Rogers died many decades before Al Gore invented the internet.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
I said you, not anyone. You did a poor job at convincing me. That's on you. Maybe someone here can/will do a better job.

I find that profile picture funny yet disturbing every time I read one of your posts.
I feel that's what you look like every time you hit the post button
I greatly prefer his avatar to Luther’s avatar of Barney Fife. The sad part is that Luther provides a reasonable representation of what it would be like to have a conversation with Barney.

I hope it is his choice.

No doubt people are throwing money at him/family for the rights to his story, interviews, etc.

Powerful temptation money is. -Yoda

He had better make a few bucks while he can before the left moves on to the next travesty. He is going to need it because it will be 5-10 years before he can actually get a job much less think about a career. Law enforcement? not a chance. Military? not in todays wokeness.

So he had better rake in a bit of nest egg to weather the storm. Buy a little store or business somewhere.

Politicians that undermined an effective response I agree.

But that doesn't warrant people showing up with assault rifles to help out and just make it worse.

So a sincere question:

When would it be warranted for good people to take up arms and protect their property/lives/rights?

Reactions: BreatheUT
I tend to agree. As Dave Chapelle says (paraphrasing) Twitter isn't real. Even this part of VN isn't real since we are hyper focused on political positions and analysis.

That said, I think what's worse than the amplification of social media is that media has completely blurred the lines between reporting/opinion/advocacy.

Still day to day life is characterized by people getting along, ignoring the noise and accepting that not everyone sees things the same and that's cool
Blurred the lines? The liberal media are purely writers of fiction at this point. Someone should tell them there is more money in it if they just release their stories as the fictional novels that they are.

A lot of bad and he can speak out against it.
Some of the bad he is responsible for. He made poor choices. He did not murder anyone but his naive stupidity put him in the position with the need to defend himself. It's not something to celebrate or take a victory lap over. He's lucky he escaped with his life and freedom. That is enough.

VN Store

Back