Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Another Nick Sandmann in the making.

Thanks for sharing this. I hope this kid gets a fair trial. Question of the day.... If all of the rioting, looting and violence continues, how long before citizens who are just sick and tired of it all decide to band together and end this. Unless these liberal governors ask for Federal assistance, this will continue.

Thanks for sharing this. I hope this kid gets a fair trial. Question of the day.... If all of the rioting, looting and violence continues, how long before citizens who are just sick and tired of it all decide to band together and end this. Unless these liberal governors ask for Federal assistance, this will continue.
Or maybe they should enforce the law and keep the offenders locked up.

Did you see the bail amounts in Lancaster, PA?

$500K to $1M per person depending on the charge.

Reactions: sonofUT62

They lowered some of them.

Yes I did see that but thats not happening in some of these cities. This continues unless there are real consequences. I would love to see some of these hefty fines slapped on these people. I of 2 good things will happen if they do this.

A. The rioting and looting comes to an end

B. The Biden campaign goes broke paying for these fines 😁😆

Knew from day 1 this kid wont go to prison on a conviction. Just Biden voters being Biden voters and reaping what they sow. This kid deserves a statue in downtown Kenosha. I envision him with one foot up on the corpses of the 2 Biden voters, AR-15 pointing down and the dude with his blown off arm holding it looking up with liberal tears flowing. It would be like a mashup of the Kent State photo and Perseus with Medusas head. It should be cast in cadmium to give the future statue topplers cancer.

I think the important take away here is that society should be arming more kids to roam the streets enforcing the law because, what could go wrong?
Well clearly they are more effective than the gun toting felons sent out by the left.

It's funny how one is a political leftie and now a literal leftie

Knew from day 1 this kid wont go to prison on a conviction. Just Biden voters being Biden voters and reaping what they sow. This kid deserves a statue in downtown Kenosha. I envision him with one foot up on the corpses of the 2 Biden voters, AR-15 pointing down and the dude with his blown off arm holding it looking up with liberal tears flowing. It would be like a mashup of the Kent State photo and Perseus with Medusas head. It should be cast in cadmium to give the future statue topplers cancer.

Well clearly they are more effective than the gun toting felons sent out by the left.

Clearly more effective, at what - I'm not sure. I don't trust police but I also believe that riot control is a job best left to them.

Clearly more effective, at what - I'm not sure. I don't trust police but I also believe that riot control is a job best left to them.
The police have admitted they have no duty to protect anything or anyone. Once that was made clear and things started to escalate then this was unfortunately the next logical step.

Dems are likely just mad the kid shot white guys

VN Store

Back