Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

The police have admitted they have no duty to protect anything or anyone. Once that was made clear and things started to escalate then this was unfortunately the next logical step.

Dems are likely just mad the kid shot white guys

They did that? That sounds like a pretty obvious invitation to "defund" them, just not for the reasons that are being advertised.

No disagreement here - if ever there was an argument for natural selection, this is it. The gene pool was just cleansed of those two bozo's.
leaving out the right an wrong of it all , that kid to be 17 handled that ridiculously dangerous situation better than or at least as well as any trained professional. His ability to stay calm during all of it was beyond impressive.

They did that? That sounds like a pretty obvious invitation to "defund" them, just not for the reasons that are being advertised.
Well they let the courts do it for them. Quite a few rulings have said this unless someone is in custody. Until then just hope your call is answered by one who wants to work that night

leaving out the right an wrong of it all , that kid to be 17 handled that ridiculously dangerous situation better than or at least as well as any trained professional. His ability to stay calm during all of it was beyond impressive.
In the situation he handled it well. However he should be convicted on the gun charge since he knowingly broke that law

Well they let the courts do it for them. Quite a few rulings have said this unless someone is in custody. Until then just hope your call is answered by one who wants to work that night

Now that I think about it, I can't recall the last time I saw a Police cruiser with "To Protect and Serve" scrawled on the back.

Reminds me of the cop car in the Transformer movie.

bsx473dyvki41.jpg

Of course it was.... he was being attacked

He shot and killed a man - fired 3 shots - then ran away. A group of good samaritans ID'd him as the shooter and tried to legally detain him.

Section 75 of the Criminal Procedure Law (Enforcement Powers – Arrest) of 1996 allows anyone to detain a person who is witnessed carrying out certain suspected crimes. ... A person using these detention powers may use reasonable force if their request is not met as long as they do not cause the suspect bruising.

Rittenhouse then shot several citizens attempting to detain him legally.

He must be convicted and serve time.

Well thats one opinion , I thought it was most definitely self defense when he was being chased then cornered , then chased again by and angry armed mob .🤷‍♂️

If this dude shot one of your family members, and you attempted to detain him and then he shot you, would you be good with his "self defense" claim?

Nope.

Reactions: PA Vol
If this dude shot one of your family members, and you attempted to detain him and then he shot you, would you be good with his "self defense" claim?

Nope.
If one of my family members was at that "protest" and tried to take the weapon from the kid, hit him in the head with a skateboard, kicked him in the head or tried to shoot him with a handgun, I'd say the Dumb MF got what he deserved.

But none of my family members are that stupid nor or they child molesters, wife beaters or have prior weapons charges so there's that.

Nope.

None of my family members would have been in a situation for this kid to shoot them, if they were (I do have a couple idiot cousins) I would shrug and call them dumb asses.

Nope.
These aren't family members and if mine were acting like that I would view it as kind of unfortunate but not surprising.

Tbh I would have stopped caring what happened to said family member once he registered as a sex offender

Nope.

You are going off of emotion with the family hypothetical. First don’t chase a guy with an AR you will die , second , don’t run down the guy with the AR , you will die , third don’t hit and pull a gun on the guy with an AR , you will die or get your arm blown off . Yes it was self defense .. did you watch the videos ?

The boy should be convicted and spend 10+ years in prison. This was no "self defense".
Please tell us why. I mean he did not realize when battery was committed against him. He retreated until an attempt was made to disarm him. He at no point was the aggressor=self defense doesn't it?

Reactions: Obsessed

VN Store

Back