Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

A better translation :

Judge Bruce Schroeder has chosen sides, and he isn't applying his rulings equally.

I don't have a problem with Judge Bruce Schroeder not allowing the people who Kyle Rittenhouse shot to be referred to as "victims", because that is a "loaded" term which implies that guilt has already been established. Kyle Rittenhouse's culpability in their deaths/injuries has not yet been determined in a court of law. Kyle Rittenhouse is entitled to a presumption of innocence.

However, those same people have also never been determined to be "arsonists" or "looters" in a court of law either. They are just as entitled to a presumption of innocence from those charges as Kyle Rittenhouse is of the charges he is facing.

Judge Bruce Schroeder appears to be sympathetic to Kyle Rittenhouse, and he is subtly tipping the scales in Rittenhouse's favor.
Subtle my a$$

A better translation :

Judge Bruce Schroeder has chosen sides, and he isn't applying his rulings equally.

I don't have a problem with Judge Bruce Schroeder not allowing the people who Kyle Rittenhouse shot to be referred to as "victims", because that is a "loaded" term which implies that guilt has already been established. Kyle Rittenhouse's culpability in their deaths/injuries has not yet been determined in a court of law. Kyle Rittenhouse is entitled to a presumption of innocence.

However, those same people have also never been determined to be "arsonists" or "looters" in a court of law either. They are just as entitled to a presumption of innocence from those charges as Kyle Rittenhouse is of the charges he is facing.

Judge Bruce Schroeder appears to be sympathetic to Kyle Rittenhouse, and he is subtly tipping the scales in Rittenhouse's favor.
Would you be ok with them simply referred to as “the deceased?” I don’t think “victim” is fair because it paints them as innocent.

A better translation :

Perhaps I misunderstood the ruling, but I read it to say that the defense could only use those terms against the deceased during closing arguments if it was established that they had in fact participated in looting and arson.

Perhaps I misunderstood the ruling, but I read it to say that the defense could only use those terms against the deceased during closing arguments if it was established that they had in fact participated in looting and arson.
I didn't take the time to read the entire ruling before posting. I probably should have. I was just working from the tweets I have seen commenting on it. You could be right. I hope that is the case, because otherwise, this judge is way out of bounds.

Reactions: bamawriter
They should just refer to them as “his attackers” since that is exactly what they were. It is not complicated nor debatable.
I'm sure that Kyle Rittenhouse's defense attorney will refer to them that way, but he will still have to explain how Rittenhouse was under duress from those men before he shot them. Keeping in mind, of course, that Grosskreutz will be given a chance to rebut that line of defense.

Last edited:
I'm sure that Kyle Rittenhouse's defense attorney will refer to them that way, but he will still have to explain how Rittenhouse was under duress from those men before he shot them. Keeping in mind, of course, that Grosskreutz will be given a chance to rebut that line of defense.
I wouldn’t be surprised if there is video showing what happened leading up to the shooting.

Reactions: 10nacvols
Yes... although, one of the guys Kyle Rittenhouse shot (Gaige Grosskreutz) did survive. How he is referred to, does matter.
Serious question because I'm not sure. Is that the guy that was running toward the accused with a pistol, the guy shot in the hand?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
There is a lot of conflicting information out there and do not have the time to look through it so I'll ask some of you white followed it more closely.

I seem to remember a video of a guy threatening/daring the accused to do something. Is that the guy who ended up shot and killed? How many were killed?

There is a lot of conflicting information out there and do not have the time to look through it so I'll ask some of you white followed it more closely.

I seem to remember a video of a guy threatening/daring the accused to do something. Is that the guy who ended up shot and killed? How many were killed?
I thought a couple of those guys had guns. I’m pretty sure the guy that survived was the one with the gun jam. One of the guys that was killed was advancing on Kyle and tried to take his rifle away when he was shot. Kyle was trying to retreat when that occurred.

I thought a couple of those guys had guns. I’m pretty sure the guy that survived was the one with the gun jam. One of the guys that was killed was advancing on Kyle and tried to take his rifle away when he was shot. Kyle was trying to retreat when that occurred.

Was that the guy that clubbed KR in the head with a skateboard after he fell down?

Still can’t believe this guy was charged and the Capital cop that shot that unarmed girl in the capital is free.

On second thought, this is typical.
Think about what the hell you're saying.

You honestly can't believe that a law enforcement officer who shot someone during a mass incursion onto federal property wasn't prosecuted?

Someone used the old "play stupid games and win stupid prizes" line earlier in this thread. That applies as much to Ashli Babbitt, as it ever has to anyone else.

Reactions: Sandman 423
Think about what the hell you're saying.

You honestly can't believe that a law enforcement officer who shot someone during a mass incursion onto federal property wasn't prosecuted?

Someone used the old "play stupid games and win stupid prizes" line earlier in this thread. That applies as much to Ashli Babbitt, as it ever has to anyone else.
Did Babbitt have a skate board?

Did Babbitt have a skate board?
To quote Al Pacino's sarcastic line from Serpico, "I bet you raise the River Styx from Hell when white police officers shoot and kill unarmed black citizens, and avoid prosecution, don't you?"

It's funny, how we do see outrage from the party of law and order when this scenario involves a black officer shooting an unarmed, white citizen.

To quote Al Pacino's sarcastic line from Serpico, "I bet you raise the River Styx from Hell when white police officers shoot and kill unarmed black citizens, and avoid prosecution, don't you?"

It's funny, how we do see outrage from the party of law and order when this scenario involves a black officer shooting an unarmed, white citizen.[/QUOTE

Who brought up race? That would be you. Because everything is about race isn’t it? Sad.

@Jxn Vol,

The double standard from the right on the Ashli Babbitt shooting is sad...

When unarmed, black protestors from Black Lives Matter are shot by white officers during a riot, the right-wing gives them the old standby line, "Play stupid games and win stupid prizes."

When it came to Ashli Babbitt, the Trump supporter, she was hailed as a martyr, while the black cop got besieged with death threats.

Race is a factor in this distinction, but it has more to do with tribalism.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol

VN Store

Back