Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

So you already mailing love letters to Kyle? That’s sweet.

No.

But I do have every address, phone number, fax number, business email and personal email of the entire us population and know the credit range, age, sex, marriage and relatives and their employers and past employers of each person.

Fun fact.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
No.

But I do have every address, phone number, fax number, business email and personal email of the entire us population and know the credit range, age, sex, marriage and relatives and their employers and past employers of each person.

Fun fact.
You gotta pay for lexisnexis. Prison records are generally published online.

Translation - play stupid games and win stupid prizes.
A better translation :

Judge Bruce Schroeder has chosen sides, and he isn't applying his rulings equally.

I don't have a problem with Judge Bruce Schroeder not allowing the people who Kyle Rittenhouse shot to be referred to as "victims", because that is a "loaded" term which implies that guilt has already been established. Kyle Rittenhouse's culpability in their deaths/injuries has not yet been determined in a court of law. Kyle Rittenhouse is entitled to a presumption of innocence.

However, those same people have also never been determined to be "arsonists" or "looters" in a court of law either. They are just as entitled to a presumption of innocence from those charges as Kyle Rittenhouse is of the charges he is facing.

Judge Bruce Schroeder appears to be sympathetic to Kyle Rittenhouse, and he is subtly tipping the scales in Rittenhouse's favor.

VN Store

Back