KY vs TN all over

Dougie_D

I’ve done a few brackets and I struggle to not have KY vs TN in final four. Thoughts?

Lol. UT has a history of not playing well in the SECT and has been to back to back championship games. This crap gets old. Go root for someone else.
It's not just the SEC tournament that we don't play well in. Name any other tournament in the last 20 years that we've won? I can only think of one in 20 years! You may have a trophy case full of participation trophies and you're probably swelling with pride. Championships are what counts in sports.

It's not just the SEC tournament that we don't play well in. Name any other tournament in the last 20 years that we've won? I can only think of one in 20 years! You may have a trophy case full of participation trophies and you're probably swelling with pride. Championships are what counts in sports.
You should post this exact opinion in several threads...oh, wait!

Reactions: Rocky_top08
You spelled "reasonable folks" wrong.
So let me get this straight. It's not reasonable to expect a team that won 19 games in a row to beat an Auburn team at least once out of the two times we played them when everything was on the line? It's not reasonable to expect a team that can knock off Kentucky the night before to come out and play just as hard the next day when a number one seed and a championship is on the line. Sorry for being so unrealistic in my expectations.

Don't fret, we'll make it to the elite 8. We were gassed against Auburn and it showed. We'll be rested and play well in the tourney.

Thy did look gassed but AU played 4 games in 4 days, they did not look gassed. I think Bruce noted their lazy passing and decided to take advantage of it by overplaying the guards. He had the better game plan and his players executed it.

Reactions: 08Vol
But the team that was on game 4 wasn't? We no-showed and crapped the bed. No excuse for that.

Yes, but regardless of Auburn's "issues", we were not on our game, and it was because of the previous day's game. We won't likely have that issue in this tourney.

Reactions: FlVols
Upsets happen in the tournament when a team gets hot shooting the 3 and can shoot foul shots. UT sucks at defending the 3. Williams (height) and Alexander (strength) don’t have the physical tools to control a game in the paint and consistently dunk when layups are bouncing out of a tight rim. Vandy and Bama would have been able to easily best us if they shot 70% from the foul line like a lot of these smaller school do.

Uh, this team hasn't been around 20 years. This is a team of 3 star guys that won 28 games. The future has yet to be written for them.

muai invitational this year when we beat the zagz

Reactions: aWhiteLoftonChism

VN Store

Back