'20 KY DT Octavious Oxendine (Kentucky commit)

Y’all wanna play a game? Who can make up the most nicknames for this kid? Because we all know his family loves him but friends and teammates ain’t got time for a long name like that.

i can say random things too!

Not really random. Pretty much been reported already. There’s a connection there that is working in Vols favor rn. If you’re referring to the bit about your mom, that’s just because I was looking for her to provide u that update, as it had already pretty much been covered. Have a great day.

Not really random. Pretty much been reported already. There’s a connection there that is working in Vols favor rn. If you’re referring to the bit about your mom, that’s just because I was looking for her to provide u that update, as it had already pretty much been covered. Have a great day.

Grow up.

Eh.. A Ben Holt decree of being good here isnt valuable on the face and he was wondering if something new came out. Chill with the reaction. Life is too short
It’s still long enough for you to get your 2 cents in though, eh? Look, apologies if I misjudged his tone. I honestly dc how much value you appraise a post of mine at. I really wasn’t making a declaration here based on anything that can’t be accessed by everyone. Yeah I said Hardy would commit the other day. You think he told them to cross their fingers and wait til 11/6? Nah.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN

VN Store

Back