'20 KY DT Octavious Oxendine (Kentucky commit)

Just think in a couple years....
LB's - Toot, Crouch, Harrison, Ojulari, French, Eason, Beasley.
DL - Emerson, Mincey, Garland, Harris, Simmons, Thomas, Oxendine, Bailey, Hardy and Baron.
Secondary - Art Green, Tyus, Jaylen, Warren, Kenneth, Lawrence, McDaniel and Thompson (Unless he goes pro after Junior year), Alontae.

Obviously some of these may not be here in a couple of years and some may commit elsewhere, but that looks perty strong.

Edit: forgot McDonald.

Just think in a couple years....
LB's - Toot, Crouch, Harrison, Ojulari, French, Eason, Beasley.
DL - Emerson, Mincey, Garland, Harris, Simmons, Thomas, Oxendine, Bailey, Hardy and Baron.
Secondary - Art Green, Tyus, Jaylen, Warren, Kenneth, Lawrence, McDaniel and Thompson (Unless he goes pro after Junior year), Alontae.

Obviously some of these may not be here in a couple of years and some may commit elsewhere, but that looks perty strong.

Edit: forgot McDonald.
With you putting Art in there, it reminded me of something that happened when my son was 10. His best friend's brother played for USC, and they got to go to a game. Even though they were not playing UT, the boys wore their Tennessee shirts. After the game they got to meet some players and got a SC shirt they had been given signed. When I talked to him on the phone that night he was a little upset that his friends shirt said something awesome, and his said God bless art....which had nothing to do with football or any sport. I looked at his tshirt when he got home, and it said....God bless, Art #11... Yeah, commas are important. (The players told them wearing TN shirts was just wrong lol.)

250px-Dr._Octopus_Marvel.jpg

DL IS ALWAYS THE MOST IMPORTANT.
This. All you need to do is look at how our defense played when our defensive line got pressure and took up blockers so our linebackers could make plays. Both sides of the ball the line is most important.

Last weekend, the Vols hosted a trio of 4-star defensive lineman for the Mississippi State game, with many in the program believing the Vols made a move with all three prospects. Tennessee was chasing Kentucky for Octavious Oxendine, but the North Hardin (Ky.) standout was blown away on his official visit. QC Brandon Deaderick and DL coach Tracy Rocker both deserve credit here. It has become a true tossup battle with the Wildcats for Oxendine, with some believing the Vols actually hold the edge now. Notably, Oxendine has already taken his OV to UK

-VQ

VN Store

Back