KU v UNC

This team is remarkebly cool under fire in this tournament. Monday nights game will probably one of the best National title games in recent memory.

It's great night when I know John Wooden and Dean Smith both have tears in their eyes as they put on their Depends and go to bed.

It's great night when I know John Wooden and Dean Smith both have tears in their eyes as they put on their Depends and go to bed.

should Dean really be surprised? That game was typical big game Roy all the way.

Dean firmly believes that Carolina makes everybody better than they would be otherwise.

i wonder what it's like for Larry Brown? Knowing he could coach Williams under the table and yet he was just sitting there.

Comparing the personalities of tonight's winning coaches to the guys going home, I'm reminded of a philosophy I borrowed long ago from American poet Billy Joel. "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.""

i wonder what it's like for Larry Brown? Knowing he could coach Williams under the table and yet he was just sitting there.
I'd say he is reveling in the fact he essentially gave Cal and Self their starts. The best revenge is living well.

Comparing the personalities of tonight's winning coaches to the guys going home, I'm reminded of a philosophy I borrowed long ago from American poet Billy Joel. "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.""
come out Virginia, don't let me wait, you Catholic girls start much too late, sooner or later it comes down to fate, I might as well be the one.

Mr. Joel is a philosopher of the first order and Only the Good Die Young is his best.

I'd say he is reveling in the fact he essentially gave Cal and Self their starts. The best revenge is living well.

the fact that they showed him coaching carolina from the bleachers makes me believe he's got more fire than just that.

this Memphis team is not last year's. Dorsey matters, but not like he did previously.

Unlike UCLA, Kansas has a frontcourt that is fully capable of exploiting Memphis if Dorsey has an off night. I highly doubt CDR will be bullying Brandon Rush on every other possession like he did Collison and Westbrook.

Hey Hat, do you think Cal leaves Memphis after this year? I have heard a small talk about it, but would like your thoughts.

VN Store

Back