Kobe Bryant dead

A couple or a few years ago I saw on FB where someone had put together a video compilation of a couple or few dozen of Jordan's best shots; after each Jordan shot, there would be footage of Kobe making that identical shot. He had studied all of Jordan's work and could, and did, duplicate it.

I'll never forget Jordan, when asked whether he ranked Lebron higher than Kobe, saying that to him, five rings outdid three every time. It's not the popular opinion, but I personally feel Kobe was better than Lebron, and that Jordan is the only one who can be put above Kobe.

On Twitter, but it was evidently was bogus. Sorry, for posting. Should have confirmed from a legit source. Lesson learned.
Kobe did have a helicopter pilot license according to info I just read so some of his daughters may have been in the flight. I doubt if his newborn was.

On Twitter, but it was evidently was bogus. Sorry, for posting. Should have confirmed from a legit source. Lesson learned.
Not gonna bash you. I understand, because one of my buddies texted me about the crash. I had hoped that since TMZ and Twitter had the news first, maybe they didn't have it right. Unfortunately, this time, it was accurate.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I'm hurt over this. So young. This is a blow for his family and sports world.

I hope they please provide relief and tell us who else was on board.

VN Store

Back