Kirk Herbstreit praises heups first season.

Titan&Volfan4life

This is just the start of his plan to get back in good with us Vols fans.

It's not going to work on me.

I used to like the guy but he's bashed and belittled my Vols too many times so now he's a POS in my book.

VFL...GBO!!!

GiveHim6InSC

Agree with Kirk, Tennessee’s stock is pointing up and 7-5 for Heupel in his first year is very strong.

If not for Kirby, Heupel would be SEC coach of the year.
I believe CJH should be COY. Kirby has had several years to build what UGA has- recruiting, near-misses in SECCG and the playoffs…
CJH took a program that many left for dead in several areas, coached up a bunch of players that nobody thought would do anything, and has made the most progress this season-in Year 1.
I doubt he’ll get it, because people tend to go with the flavor of the month (UGA) and all the storylines with it (i.e. beating Bama, making the playoffs again), but what CJH has done in less than a year is pretty dang remarkable and should be rewarded.

DougVol

I’m here if I need you

VOLINVONORE

Here’s another…guess he got over “the worst display of fandom in recorded history”? And Gaulden shooting the double birds?
He was talking about our fans; not our coach. I believe he has finally seen what we have seen all along; we have a very good AD and coaching staff.

Last edited:

VN Store