Kirk Herbstreit praises heups first season.

No one takes Herbstreit’s opinion seriously right?

UT is on the way up but that moron didn’t do anything special by noticing it.

ESPN knows the Hell Hounds are on their trail for biased coverage which leads to partial recruiting for the chosen ones. They are laying down cover fire.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
ESPN is NOT out to get us guys. They say controversy **** about everyone to drive ratings.

Hell, we got announcers that work for ESPN that are VOFL such as Dane Bradshaw, Tamika Catchings, and Kara Lawson (I think she may have left now).

Plus you have other alumni working for them: Working at ESPN — Our Tennessee

This is just the start of his plan to get back in good with us Vols fans.

It's not going to work on me.

I used to like the guy but he's bashed and belittled my Vols too many times so now he's a POS in my book.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: Vol524
Agree with Kirk, Tennessee’s stock is pointing up and 7-5 for Heupel in his first year is very strong.

If not for Kirby, Heupel would be SEC coach of the year.
I believe CJH should be COY. Kirby has had several years to build what UGA has- recruiting, near-misses in SECCG and the playoffs…
CJH took a program that many left for dead in several areas, coached up a bunch of players that nobody thought would do anything, and has made the most progress this season-in Year 1.
I doubt he’ll get it, because people tend to go with the flavor of the month (UGA) and all the storylines with it (i.e. beating Bama, making the playoffs again), but what CJH has done in less than a year is pretty dang remarkable and should be rewarded.

Reactions: feathersax
He’s a nobody. Crybaby. Peyton Manning knows more about football while he’s sleeping than he’s ever though about .

Reactions: feathersax
Here’s another…guess he got over “the worst display of fandom in recorded history”? And Gaulden shooting the double birds?
He was talking about our fans; not our coach. I believe he has finally seen what we have seen all along; we have a very good AD and coaching staff.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back