Kirby Smart

kirby dumb ass has never won anything in his life, yet you give him what ever he wants. You are the dweeb,

Reactions: Credo
Georgia is just a stud QB away…and Kirby has recruited several but it just hasn’t worked out the last two years. I like the Bennent kid - super heart and hustle - but they need an elite QB to go with the rest of that roster.

Can recruit but..

Seems to come up really short when championships are on the line.

Imagine how frustrated Dawg fans are?
That was pretty much us under Fulmer -and that was good enough to still win a NC. However, it can get frustrating losing to someone like Saban or [Spurrier constantly for us].

Alabama has the coaching edge over GA.. So did Florida against TN

How much longer will dawg fans wait for not so Smart to sh*t or get off the pot?

Georgia is just a stud QB away…and Kirby has recruited several but it just hasn’t worked out the last two years. I like the Bennent kid - super heart and hustle - but they need an elite QB to go with the rest of that roster.
Georgia has been this piece or that piece away for years. Death, taxes and Georgia choking to a less talented team.!

Georgia still has another shot to redeem themselves but I sure wouldn’t bet on them beating Bama lol

VN Store

Back