Kirby Smart

Georgia has been this piece or that piece away for years. Death, taxes and Georgia choking to a less talented team.!

I do like to say that their official motto is “Next Year”

They are good and could beat Bama in a rematch. If Michigan wins tonight Georgia and Michigan will play in the semis with the winner most likely playing Bama…I’m not a believer in Cincy and think Bama will handle them (although Bama this year has had too many close games so Cincy might keep it close)…

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Georgia is just a stud QB away…and Kirby has recruited several but it just hasn’t worked out the last two years. I like the Bennent kid - super heart and hustle - but they need an elite QB to go with the rest of that roster.
Oh you mean like Justin Fields 🙄??

Kirby steps on his own feet!

They are good and could beat Bama in a rematch. If Michigan wins tonight Georgia and Michigan will play in the semis with the winner most likely playing Bama…I’m not a believer in Cincy and think Bama will handle them (although Bama this year has had too many close games so Cincy might keep it close)…
They will match Georgia and Bama in the Semi finals

Or they Smart could look across and see Saban and s*** his pants yet again.

Georgia is just a stud QB away…and Kirby has recruited several but it just hasn’t worked out the last two years. I like the Bennent kid - super heart and hustle - but they need an elite QB to go with the rest of that roster.
It hasn’t worked out the last 5 years you mean!
And the reason is Kirby!
He’s had elite QB’s only to miss use/not play so they transfer

Reactions: joevol33
It hasn’t worked out the last 5 years you mean!
And the reason is Kirby!
He’s had elite QB’s only to miss use/not play so they transfer

I was specifically referring to them playing a walk on the last two years…he had a couple good QBs his first couple of seasons at Georgia but lost a couple of better ones due to his mismanagement…be interesting to see if he still signs great QBs…remember the kid who started for Georgia this year against Clemson? Was supposed to be a five star but was absolutely horrible…kid ended up transferring out…probably be a star elsewhere.
Anyway..it’s always good when Geogia suffers…😂

Bulllldogs choke again.
I’ll get roasted and labeled a Kirby/UGA sympathizer because I’ll attempt to apply logic and that’s fine. I personally believe the choking and overrated calls are greatly overblown. Is his roster stacked? Yes. Is it more “talented” than Bama’s? Potentially. Even if it’s a yes, it’s not this massive chasm in UGA’s favor. He’s losing to the 2nd most talented roster in football, coached by debatably the greatest college coach of all-time. Think about that, it’s not just that he can’t beat the best coach in the game today, he can’t beat the GOAT. If Saban retired after January 10th, is it even a question who takes over as the standard bearer in the SEC? Just to put the rosters on the field in perspective today.

UGA:
2017 - 3
2018 - 1
2019 - 1
2020 - 1
2021 - 5
Avg: 2.2

Bama:
2017 - 1
2018 - 7
2019 - 2
2020 - 3
2021 - 1
Avg: 2.8

I’ll get roasted and labeled a Kirby/UGA sympathizer because I’ll attempt to apply logic and that’s fine. I personally believe the choking and overrated calls are greatly overblown. Is his roster stacked? Yes. Is it more “talented” than Bama’s? Potentially. Even if it’s a yes, it’s not this massive chasm in UGA’s favor. He’s losing to the 2nd most talented roster in football, coached by debatably the greatest college coach of all-time. Think about that, it’s not just that he can’t beat the best coach in the game today, he can’t beat the GOAT. If Saban retired after January 10th, is it even a question who takes over as the standard bearer in the SEC? Just to put the rosters on the field in perspective today.

UGA:
2017 - 3
2018 - 1
2019 - 1
2020 - 1
2021 - 5
Avg: 2.2

Bama:
2017 - 1
2018 - 7
2019 - 2
2020 - 3
2021 - 1
Avg: 2.8

So congrats to the GA booster network I guess.

Yes you are a sympathizer. Kirby always chokes at least once a year despite having the most talent
Who’s he choked too? In 2017 he lost to AU and beat them in the SECG and controlled his destiny until losing to Saban in the NC. In 2018 he lost to LSU in the regular season and still controlled his destiny and lost to Saban in the SECG. In 2019 he lost to SCar and still controlled his destiny and lost to LSU in the SECG (a team that went 15-0). The only thing(s) that have kept him from winning a NC through 5 years, are the greatest HC of all time and perhaps the greatest offensive team of all time. He still controls his own destiny in 2021. The UF loss last year is really the only one that has cost him that he probably should’ve won.

Nah. It will be Bama/Cinci and UGA/Michigan. Honestly, I think Michigan might be able to slip up on UGA. I'd love to see it.
Ratings would be far better if they don’t have a all SEC title game, nobody wants to see that again

Reactions: JFBanicki
Who’s he choked too? In 2017 he lost to AU and beat them in the SECG and controlled his destiny until losing to Saban in the NC. In 2018 he lost to LSU in the regular season and still controlled his destiny and lost to Saban in the SECG. In 2019 he lost to SCar and still controlled his destiny and lost to LSU in the SECG (a team that went 15-0). The only thing(s) that have kept him from winning a NC through 5 years, are the greatest HC of all time and perhaps the greatest offensive team of all time. He still controls his own destiny in 2021. The UF loss last year is really the only one that has cost him that he probably should’ve won.
However you want to rationalize it to make you feel better. 1980

VN Store

Back