Kim Caldwell (Rookie Coach of the Year-WBCA) is named Head Coach of Iconic Lady Vols WBB

Here's the thing we need a big hire to bring big recruits in THIS year. Otherwise we are looking at "rebuild" project that could span years without any real guarantee that it will even work. This is really the biggest hire in the history of women's sports at UT. I just have to believe DW has it together.

It would be....something....if Kentucky hired Brooks and we ended up with a coach who cut her teeth for several years at Glenville State followed by--count 'em--a whole, entire one year at Marshall. That might dull the White shine just a bit....
Or enhance the gleam !!!!

I’m curious if Kim’s named was leaked because Danny knows the coach isn’t going to be a home-run type hire, so he leaked Kim’s name so whoever is hired automatically seems like a step up. Precaution for tempering expectations? Haha
That is highly possible

Let me be clear, I do not view Kara’s status as a former player as a negative vis a vis candidacy for this job.

I’m just not sold she’s a better coach than the one we just fired.

Duke’s offense can be flat out painful at times. They’ve had 11 games in 3 years where they’ve failed to reach 50 points.
Not denying the offense looks ugly at times, but How many of those 11 were last season vs this season....10 last season, 1 this season

I know most of you won’t believe me… but…. tonight I spoke with a friend who is a donor….and it turns out a large number of donors who give A LOT have been unhappy with Kellie and Jon….who have not been warm, remember donor names, etc. like Pat did. They have been complaining to DW. So, finally, DW talked with the players, who had nothing much good to say about Kellie and Jon.

It’s hard to believe because Kellie’s publicist persons is all smiles.

So where is all this latter information coming from? How would this source know what the players said to White?

It would be....something....if Kentucky hired Brooks and we ended up with a coach who cut her teeth for several years at Glenville State followed by--count 'em--a whole, entire one year at Marshall. That might dull the White shine just a bit....
What if she wins?

Reactions: Ratvol
Nah she gonna need a super team of assistants and maybe a few head coaches who will take a pay cut to expedite the process
Jeff Not INsterested
USC not interested
Jackson state coach got a raise for some reason
Not heard from Breada
Not heard from Neil Ivy Cora Hall grand slam hire.

The four others besides Jackson state
Where home hires according to Cora Hall and John Adams

Reactions: VolFuture

VN Store

Back