Kim Caldwell (Rookie Coach of the Year-WBCA) is named Head Coach of Iconic Lady Vols WBB

Respectfully, you also said there was 0% chance Kellie got fired this year.
Read the post Knoxville news sentinel YouTube picks
Not my opinion
Just repeating what was on that video
That was there home run picks
They didn't say they knew Danny White pick
Cora Hall and John Adams

“If DW hires X I’ll be so ticked, it’d be an epic fail, it’d be worse than Schiano, etc.”

What is wrong with you guys? DW’s track record of hiring coaches is INSANE, and you’re acting like you’re more of a SME than he is? Interviews happen for a reason, it isn’t purely off of resume. DW has earned the right for us to trust him based off of INTERVIEWS (that we don’t attend) and HIS formula more than just resumes.

Chill out. Embarrassing.

I disagree. Given the roster and lack of recruiting by Kellie, it has to be a splash hire. You have to win the headline when you're trying to reinvigorate a program and restore a legacy. Danny White understands this better than 90% of posters here. He's predictable and strategic. Unless he had some personal beef with Kellie and just wanted to axe her, he was always going to hire a well known coach.

This is what I feel too - but I wonder if the hiring of a well known coach is falling through.

I know most of you won’t believe me… but…. tonight I spoke with a friend who is a donor….and it turns out a large number of donors who give A LOT have been unhappy with Kellie and Jon….who have not been warm, remember donor names, etc. like Pat did. They have been complaining to DW. So, finally, DW talked with the players, who had nothing much good to say about Kellie and Jon.

It’s hard to believe because Kellie’s publicist persons is all smiles.

I believe donors are entitled a holes…

I don’t believe the girls spoke poorly
I have no info on how donor's feel/felt, but there was absolutely some beef with some of the players. I called it a month ago back in a game thread and almost got banned from the forum. I think most players absolutely loved Kellie (Key as an example), but there were also some players who were not happy (and their parents - see Rickea's mom's posts).

Kara declined to interview. Heard Gottlieb was staying on West coast. I don't see the difference between Molly Miller and Kim and everyone wanted Molly just a couple weeks ago. Both will be hires with a lot of questions to be answered. Everyone has to start somewhere Geno was an Assistant and Dawn was coaching at Temple with a lot less success than she is having now.

That's total BS...I am very familiar with the Lady Vol donors and the players and they have said no such thing.,,,Most were shocked by the firing.

I know most of you won’t believe me… but…. tonight I spoke with a friend who is a donor….and it turns out a large number of donors who give A LOT have been unhappy with Kellie and Jon….who have not been warm, remember donor names, etc. like Pat did. They have been complaining to DW. So, finally, DW talked with the players, who had nothing much good to say about Kellie and Jon.

It’s hard to believe because Kellie’s publicist persons is all smiles.

I believe donors are entitled a holes…

I don’t believe the girls spoke poorly

VN Store

Back