Kiffin to report a Florida violation.

I'm LOVING IT.... Now lets talk about Saban cheating on his ole lady broke right hear by nbmfk... in east tennessee

Its all OK though because in Alabama if you get a divorce you are still brother and sister....

put me in coach i'm ready:dance2:

talk about not giving a flip about what the rest of the conference thinks...

["I'm gonna turn Florida in right here in front of you," Kiffin told the crowd at the Knoxville Convention Center. "While Nu'Keese was on campus, his phone kept ringing. One of the coaches says, 'who's that?' And he said, Urban Meyer."

"I love the fact that Urban had to cheat and still didn't get him," Kiffin said.]

I know the last coach didn't bring that to the table.

talk about not giving a flip about what the rest of the conference thinks...

["I'm gonna turn Florida in right here in front of you," Kiffin told the crowd at the Knoxville Convention Center. "While Nu'Keese was on campus, his phone kept ringing. One of the coaches says, 'who's that?' And he said, Urban Meyer."

"I love the fact that Urban had to cheat and still didn't get him," Kiffin said.]

I know the last coach didn't bring that to the table.

Oh he did...And Bama paid the price:eek:k:

The way Lane phrased the situation it makes it seem like Urban didn't know Nu'ke was at Tennessee, so its not really cheating if he didn't know. They still cheat and wear jorts, just not this time.

Gator fans are pissed! There is a thread on the rivals main board requesting a prediction of the 2009 UT vs UF score... Gator fans are getting down right nasty!
Let's just hope the game doesn't, because we all know that Meyer will run up the score if he can.

I absolutely love this about CLK and equally loathed the absence of it in CPF.

GO COACH! Poke Meyer as often and as hard as you can. Get in his head and under his skin. If he knocks you down, get up and punch him in the nose again... UT has been rolling over for that guy toooooooo long.

We need a coach with balls. Who cares if he called out CUM? I love it!

We need to stop being CUM and Satan's punching bag. Time to throw something back at them.

They said on Jacksonville radio that it is not a violation to call a recruit while he is visiting another school.

I'm completely clueless on what is or isn't a recruiting violation, but I think I'd believe someone who passed the recruiting test over a radio station.

They said on Jacksonville radio that it is not a violation to call a recruit while he is visiting another school.

That might be true, but Jax radio is full of Gator homers, so I'll take it with a grain of salt...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Let's just hope the game doesn't, because we all know that Meyer will run up the score if he can.

Something tells me the new attitude Vol's will brawl before letting that happen.

VN Store

Back