Kiffin to report a Florida violation.

vols kick balls

Kiffin said that he was going to report Meyer for contacting Nuke while he was on his visit here last weekend. This was said at the recruiting breakfast. He is also confident about Janzen...

Summarized from a poster on GQ. TIFWIW.

Yeah it's a secondary the 1st time but, it's just to get under Urban's skin. You keep doing it and it's a major.

Man, that Urban Meyer guy is acting like 16-year-old whose girlfriend is going out with somebody else. I bet he parks his car in front of recruits' driveways and taps into their computers!

That is awesome... keep it up CLK and Urban will be in a home before next season!

I love Lane Kiffin. Yeah, I said it. Next thing we know Kiffin is going to be breaking news that Tebow actually worships satan.

CLK is definitely not in it to make friends. Should make for an awkward pre-game hand shake at mid-field this fall.

Gator fans are pissed! There is a thread on the rivals main board requesting a prediction of the 2009 UT vs UF score... Gator fans are getting down right nasty!

Man, that Urban Meyer guy is acting like 16-year-old whose girlfriend is going out with somebody else. I bet he parks his car in front of recruits' driveways and taps into their computers!

thats kind of how yall are acting after we got marlon:)

thats kind of how yall are acting after we got marlon:)

Well said. So he chose to play somewhere other than Tennessee...get over it.

UT has athletes and got some good receivers in this class. Stop whining and get to work.

To be a little more accurate on this...

Coach Kiffin was telling the story this morning of how they got him and his on-campus visit. At that point, Kiffin hesitated slightly and said something to the effect that he was about to out Urban Meyer on a minor recruiting infraction. He then said that the entire time Nuke was here, his phone kept ringing. Finally, Coach Kiffin asked him who was calling and Nuke said "Coach Meyer." Kiffin then explained to us that it's a minor violation to contact a recruit when they are on another recruiting visit.

I didn't get the impression that Coach Kiffin was actually going to report or turn in Florida for that though.

VN Store

Back