Kiffin to report a Florida violation.

That might be true, but Jax radio is full of Gator homers, so I'll take it with a grain of salt...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The JAX radio hosts said Dennis Dodd told them that he checked with a compliance office and was told that it's not a violation.

I'm completely clueless on what is or isn't a recruiting violation, but I think I'd believe someone who passed the recruiting test over a radio station.

see above

I haven't read the rules myself - just reporting what I heard.

new Rivals article on GatorBait

their AD is peeved and says Kiffin broke SEC rules by publicly criticizing their coach and they want an apology.

he says the SEC is on their side and already confirmed no rule was broken by the phone call.

I kind of think Lane knows better and just wanted to get people fired up.

I'm LOVING IT.... Now lets talk about Saban cheating on his ole lady broke right hear by nbmfk... in east tennessee

Its all OK though because in Alabama if you get a divorce you are still brother and sister....

put me in coach i'm ready:dance2:

:post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912:

It is not a violation, but Kiffin knew that. He wanted Meyer to make sure he knew about what he was doing so he wouldn't do it again when UT has recruits on campus.

It was a smart play. He said that he was going to turn him right here - meaning to all the people at the conference and the media.

He had no intention of filing an NCAA complaint because it isn't one. He did get the Gators attention though.

Mission accomplished.

Well I hate to say it, but the SEC/NCAA will do what ever it has too to protect its golden child. Especially against a new coach who has not proved anything on the field.

just heard on the radio that kiffin was reprimanded by the SEC office
Posted via VolNation Mobile

ESPN is all over this thing. They call it the new recruiting war. I love it.

VN Store

Back