Kiffin Repremanded by League office for comments about Meyer.

So why didnt this happen to Spurrier all the times he said stuff toward us??

Spurrier should've been flagged about 40 times in his career.

Wow.

Slive must live in Foley's pocket.

Spurrier should've been flagged about 40 times in his career.

Wow.

Slive must live in Foley's pocket.

Every other coach before Urban was a man, and either sucked it up and said nothing or fought their own battles.

Cryer ran to mommy, then mommy ran to daddy.

Daddy rolled his eyes and said, "Lane, play nice."

OOOOHHHHHH. Scarrrry. Who gives a flip. Kiffin has given UT a buzz UT fans haven't felt in a long time. The SEC and the rest of the country, for that matter, better take notice>

What a load of crap I don't remember Spurrier being reprimanded for saying Kiffin was recruiting before he had taken the "recruiting rules" exam. Slive is a tool not to mention a Fulmerite. Sit and Spin

Yeah I remember those "You can't spell citrus without UT" jabs either...Nobody said squat then

Mike Slime spent most of his time as the C-USA commissioner reprimanding Huggins, Pitino, Crean, Cal, et al for various things. They all laughed at him. I would advise Lane to do the same.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It may not be a rule violoation, but it was certainly classless to be calling a recruit while the recruit was visiting another univeristy on his official visit.

Every other coach before Urban was a man, and either sucked it up and said nothing or fought their own battles.

Cryer ran to mommy, then mommy ran to daddy.

Daddy rolled his eyes and said, "Lane, play nice."

:lolabove:

Finally, we have a coach who isn't afraid to voice his opinion. Phase one of doing our part to regain prominence in what used to be a great rivalry, complete.

PTI crew on ESPN were ask if was a good idea to take on Meyer with his comments. They said not a good idea but a GREAT idea. I concer!!!!!!!!!!

Haha...the PTI guys love this....Wilbon (sp) even said Meyer calling recruits while they are on visits at other schools "cheesy"...

Screw off Florida

Guys, I don't post here a lot, but I'm here multiple times everyday. My employer has some thing against logging in and posting on forums. I just have to comment on this issue.

I love it. Finally, Tennessee has a football coach with no fear. He is not intimidated by anyone, and I think we will see it in his coaching. I don't think you will see Kiffin sitting on any leads in the 3rd or 4th quarters. If you aren' t going to board the Lane train, get off the tracks.

This is just laughable. It was the first story on the Atlanta News Sports segment tonight. This whole thing has gotten blown way out of proportion. Everyone now seems to be obsessed with what Tennessee is doing. I think they are noticing that there is a new sheriff in town and we are back! Call it cocky and a little reckless sometimes, but I'll take Kiffin's attitude and energy over the last regime any day. Go Vols! :good!:

Can someone explain the rule (if there is a rule). When I first read about this yesterday the article said that there were several calls made from Meyer and that this was a clear violation. Then, yesterday afternoon they are saying it isnt a violation and Kiffin was out of line. Can someone please clerify?

VN Store

Back