Kiffin Likes the Vols to win in Gainesville

Some guys just can’t get over old girlfriends regardless of how dirty they were to them.

Lane is like that old high school flame you still keep dibs on from time to time on Facebook. He regrets what happened, knows it could have been fun for both parties, but ultimately things are better they way they are.

If we can Pruitt, would I take Lane back? Sure. He’d be better than we have dredged up in the past. I also think Lane likes to troll us some.

I see you forgot about 2015 and Butch’s 4th quarter lead in Tuscaloosa with about 5 minutes left in the game. If almost beating Alabama is all a resume needs then let’s hire Brett Billema. His Arkansas team lost to Bama by one point in a game where their kicker missed 2 extra points.

Forgot nothing. I said " as good as" , not "better than". Reading is fundamental.

That's just awesome but there is no basis to pick UT over UF in Gville, or anywhere, anytime, for any reason. Since 1976, UT is 7-26. Even AL has not owned TN the way FL has in that period. Even referring to it as a 'rivalry' is merely a pathetic kindness being extended to us.

If Jesus were QB and God calling UT's plays, pick FL to win and cover.
God has granted Satan that additional little dominion over us.

Reactions: 08Vol
Lane need to take the train...
He needs to worry about his sorry football team....
not sure how many head coaching jobs are out there for him if he fails there..
GBO
BEAT those lizards
And he has zero depth over there. He could turn it around IMO.

VN Store

Back