Kiffin Likes the Vols to win in Gainesville

I know we have fans that are obsessed with Kiffin, but it appears that Kiffin is obsessed with the Vols. I wonder why? Regret or is it to troll the fans? Opinions?

He really does seem to be on the charm offensive with UT. I wonder if he just does not realize there is no way in heck Fulmer would hire him. Too much bad blood.

I get the feeling Kiff has grown up a lot since he was here. I'm not saying he's a saint, but I've seen several things that lead me to believe this. The book he sent to the coach at "Last Chance U"--and its inscription--was a pretty big indicator that he looked in the mirror at some time, didn't like what he saw, and made some changs.

I get the feeling Kiff has grown up a lot since he was here. I'm not saying he's a saint, but I've seen several things that lead me to believe this. The book he sent to the coach at "Last Chance U"--and its inscription--was a pretty big indicator that he looked in the mirror at some time, didn't like what he saw, and made some changs.
I agree, but I think he needs a little of him old self back

People forget he was one of the youngest HCs in a P5 program at the time. Made a lot of mistakes fueled by the arrogance of youth, much like the players. Now older, a failed marriage behind him and the real world having hit a bit harder than he once thought it would, he is a bit more introspective. A bit too late and not the right timing for here but hey, he is still pretty young (a year younger than Pruitt).

He will end up at a P5 program somewhere. No telling how he will do.

He seriously hoping the wheels continue to fall off. It also seems he seriously wants his old job back.

SURELY you jest??!! The man is a charlatan of the highest order. His incomptence is superceded only by his unscrupulousness.
He does not, and don't call him Shirley. I like Pruitt, but if for some reason things didn't work out, I'd entertain the Kiffin Part II experiment.

Reactions: VolForLife83
As a long term visitor to VN, allow me please to recap the UT fanbase reaction to Lane Kiffin, start to finish:

1. Hot damn! We finally got ourselves a great coach!
2. That's it! Stick to the Gators and Meyer.
3. Aw, geez, he had to apologize? That was kind of embarrassing.
4. Great win! Told you he was the best!
5. Sucky loss. What was he thinking? Idiot.
6. Well, all in all not bad, we are on the right track with this guy!
7. He what? He's going where? We are doomed.
8. Good riddance.
9. Ha ha! See how much Kiffin sucks now? He should never have left here.
10. I wish we had Kiffin back.

As a long term visitor to VN, allow me please to recap the UT fanbase reaction to Lane Kiffin, start to finish:

8. Good riddance.
Lame. You're more than a long-term visitor--more like a permanent squatter.

8. Good riddance.

LOL! Good analysis!

VN Store

Back