Keyen Green has joined the Lady Vols

Looks like she’s a really great player! Might see if I can find some of her games to watch from last season. Leading scorer and rebounder on a decent team. Albeit from a small school and a small conference.

She will be a really nice compliment to Key/Saunders/KK, however that situation shakes out.

Based on stats alone she appears to be a paint player. Full stop. Will be quite helpful to have a mobile post that really wants to be a post. Appears she has no interest in the 3 point line.

Welcome to the Lady Vols Keyen!

Last edited:
Hopefully her impact and contributions will surpass Schaquilla Nunn’s who grad transferred a few years ago from Winthrop. Some similarities in their b/ball timelines.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Don’t get me wrong, not being critical but at 6’1” she is not a center in the SEC. Definitely could help down low at PF though. Look forward to her joining the Lady Vol family!

Last edited:
Don’t get me wrong, not being critical but at 6’1” she is not a center in the SEC. Look forward to her joining the Lady Vol family!
Kentucky played with a 6'1 center and beat Tennessee with 6'6 Keys twice.

Tennessee doesn't need her to be a center...just a reliable high post player. Don't know if she's got a 10-15 foot jumper, but I sure hope so!

Kentucky played with a 6'1 center and beat Tennessee with 6'6 Keys twice.

Tennessee doesn't need her to be a center...just a reliable high post player. Don't know if she's got a 10-15 foot jumper, but I sure hope so!
Good point. Key had 12 blocks in those two games. No idea how many were on their center. Still think I’d rather go 6’6” than 6’1” at center but looking forward to Green mixing it up for us!

Good point. Key had 12 blocks in those two games. No idea how many were on their center. Still think I’d rather go 6’6” than 6’1” at center but looking forward to Green mixing it up for us!

I just watched film on her she is not a post player.

VN Store

Back