Keyen Green has joined the Lady Vols

My thoughts in listening to her response on learning while sitting. She stated the coaches were frequently not responding to what the players were seeing/doing. I left speculating if we the Borders are also not "seeing" either what the players are seeing/doing nor the coaches. By definition we have only our eyes on moving players and the expressions of players and coaches.

Get Access
6'1" forward from Liberty.

Interesting view on how Keyen can help the Lady Vols. She got lots of steals for Liberty. Blocks too.

"If there's one thing Harper covets more than size, it's defensive ability.

Green brings plenty of that to Tennessee.

She adds 23 blocks to a team that finished second in the nation in blocks per game at 6.9 and total blocks at 215, led by Key, who set a Tennessee freshman record with 2.77 blocks per game.

Green added 27 steals, which would have been good for third on a Tennessee team that struggled at times to generate turnovers."

Hopefully she will improve what was our worst position last season. The only negative I can think for her is her free throw shooting. I hope she is working on that as expect she will spend a lot of time at the line.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back