Key Out For the Season.

In the world of sport, members of a "fanbase" sometimes do crappy, repugnant things like riot after games, throw objects at players, insult them with racial epithets. So, being part of a fanbase does not make one immune to criticism for transgressive actions. Does this really need to be explained to you?

Specify the repugnant or racist things that were said On Volnation about any Lady Vols player or coach, and who made the statements.

Specify the repugnant or racist things that were said On Volnation about any Lady Vols player or coach, and who made the statements.

Geeez, that was a broader generality. In the case of TK, it was repeated insults about her appearance and her lacking motivation and being lazy and on and on. As you well know I believe or perhaps not if you were occupied by reading President Franklin Pierce's speeches about how the abolition movement was threat to the nation. I am sorry you were born in the wrong century.

Geeez, that was a broader generality. In the case of TK, it was repeated insults about her appearance and her lacking motivation and being lazy and on and on. As you well know I believe or perhaps not if you were occupied by reading President Franklin Pierce's speeches about how the abolition movement was threat to the nation. I am sorry you were born in the wrong century.

You insinuated that Tennessee fans were making repugnant and racist comments.

You read some of that? I missed it. Hallelujah!

You insinuated that Tennessee fans were making repugnant and racist comments.

Dude, I said "in the world of sport, members of a fan base... You conveniently ignored my list also included fans rioting after games or throwing objects at players, none of which have happened in the LV sphere. Interesting you are only focusing on my related reference to fans (in general) directing racial slurs toward players-- a big problem in the word of European pro soccer by the way. Why is that specific reference the one that triggered you Franklin Pierce? -- feeling some guilt for overturning the Missouri compromise perhaps?

Last edited:
Dude, I said "in the world sport, members of a fan base... You conveniently ignored my list also included rioting after games or throwing objects at players, none of which have happened in the LV sphere. Interesting you are only focusing on my related reference to fans (in general) directing racial slurs toward players-- a big problem in the word of European pro soccer by the way. Why is that specific reference is that one that triggered you Franklin Pierce? -- feeling some guilt for overturning the Missouri compromise perhaps?
Allow me to recommend the ignore function… 😎

She played in 10 games counting the Carson Newman exhibition (she DNP in the last game against UTC). So we need to have at least 34 total games to get under the 30% threshold. We have 32 games guaranteed (the regular season plus at least one in the SEC tournament).

So if we make the NCAA tournament we would need one win in either the SECT or NCAAT. If we miss the NCAAT then we have to win two in the SECT.

The 30% threshold for a medical hardship only applies to regular season games, you can't adjust the percentages based on postseason games. But as others have noted, she has her Covid year as well, so she could come back next year anyway.

Aren't they part of the Fanbase?

Most families have relatives who are complete jerks and mules' rear ends, but the family doesn't like to be reminded of them. Or claim them.

Especially when those aforementioned jerks have gone out of their way to intentionally sow dissension among the family and take other hurtful actions. You're known by the company you keep.

Last edited:
Can we all as ‘Vol Nation’ stop! We don’t need this bickering. It’s ridiculous and stupid…..If anything Tamari and her family needs us to come together and rally. Instead this stupid back for banter is uncalled for. Tamari, you’re a fighter and Vol for life! 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Can we all as ‘Vol Nation’ stop! We don’t need this bickering. It’s ridiculous and stupid…..If anything Tamari and her family needs us to come together and rally. Instead this stupid back for banter is uncalled for. Tamari, you’re a fighter and Vol for life! 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
Thank you! I'm so sick of the good fan/bad fan crap, and that goes for the high horse scolders as well as the low road dumbarses. IMO its almost as bad to use TK's situation to virtue signal and lecture as it was to question TK's heart due to eyelashes, etc. Please, please stop, just like the mod ask us to a few days ago.

Prayers and love to TK and her family, I can't stop thinking about her parents. We had the dreaded call from the AD several years ago when our son was far away running cross country, had a collapsed lung. Turns out very tall people - my son is 6'4" and change, are more suseptable to lung issues for reasons not completely understood by pulmonologists.

On the court, I think we'll be fine, as long as Jill and Franklin stay healthy. Also, I hope this is a wake up call to other players about how fast your playing days can be taken away. RJ, please come home!!

I really hope TK comes back next year and has the season of her life.

Ms. Key, I pray the Blessings of Almighty God upon you for healing and restoration in your lungs, mind, body, and spirit. Please know that in the midst's in all that you had to endure and continue to endure, you are not alone. Your family, your team, and faith will sustain you in your lowest moments and your darkest hours. "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning" Psalm 30:5. My prayers, and thanks to you, You are a Lady Vol For Life.:):):):):)

Ms. Key, I pray the Blessings of Almighty God upon you for healing and restoration in your lungs, mind, body, and spirit. Please know that in the midst's in all that you had to endure and continue to endure, you are not alone. Your family, your team, and faith will sustain you in your lowest moments and your darkest hours. "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning" Psalm 30:5. My prayers, and thanks to you, You are a Lady Vol For Life.:):):):):)

Now this,,,should be in BOLD !
and
well said

Amen… 🙏

Reactions: GameTime
Im so hurt for TK , and im even more enraged at the posters who criticized this young lady's play without knowledge of what she was going through . Attacking her personal look with eyelash comments and short shorts when she was in pain the entire time. Lord jesus cover tamari in your blood and bless those who fail to recognize we need to support the players better as fans .

THIS!!! and why I waited a while to respond about Tamari. Surely those of you who punked her and rode her about loafing can go find a rock to crawl under for a little while. Go catch a conscience.

VN Store

Back